Job for B.Pharm as Scientific Entrepreneur at Panjab University
Panjab University has been Accredited with a CGPA of 3.35 on a four point scale at A Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 25/06/2015. 1st among Universities of India and 38th in Asia, Times Higher Education Asian University rankings 2015. Ranked number one University in India and in the bracket 276-300 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2014-2015 powered by Thomson Reuters.
Post : Scientific Entrepreneur
Advertisement for one position of Scientific Entrepreneur (purely temporary basis) under Bio Incubator Cluster Innovation Centre in Biotechnology (CIC-B) at Panjab University, Chandigarh funded by incubate company, BIO-AGE Equipment and services.
Who can apply?
Applicants who have completed their 5 years of education after 10+2 (B. Tech., B.E., B. Pharm, B.Sc. + 2year of education as post graduate (M.Sc.) in fields of Life Sciences like Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Microbial Biotechnology etc. are eligible.
Preference will be given to the applicants with industrial experience.
How to Apply?
Proposals submitted online only would be considered. The soft copy of the detailed curriculum vitae should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th May, 2017 4:00 pm.
It is for the applicants to note that:
1. All the project work has to be performed at the Cluster Innovation Centre in Biotechnology Panjab University, Chandigarh.
2. Salary: 15,000 INR per month
3. The screening and selection will be on the basis of the curriculum vitae submitted by the candidate to the stated email address only. No other modes of submission shall be valid.
4. Selection criterion will be decided by the honorable committee and the shall remain unquestionable.
5. The duration of the post shall be co-terminus with the project under execution between CIC-B and Bioage equipment and services.
See All Other Jobs in our Database