Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products.In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
Post : Team Leader-Production
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Get the daily plan from Production Supervisor of Suture Finishing Department. Start the work as per applicable SOPs and SPECs.
- Visually inspect the batch material as per batch card & reconcile the quantity received for production.
- Ensure production machines are cleaned and activity documented in daily cleaning record and Batch Manufacturing records.
- Ensure availability of input RM and PM as per production plan.
- Allot required manpower to individual work stations.
- Ensure effective verification of line clearance done by concerned associates and document the same in Batch Manufacturing record.
- Ensure machine operating parameters are documented at respective work stations in Batch Manufacturing record.
- Ensure environmental parameters and challenge test wherever applicable is documented in Batch Manufacturing record.
- Ensure IPQA samples are withdrawn at each work station and handed over to IPQA for testing.
- Ensure output at each work station is properly identified, segregated, labeled and quantity is reconciled. In case of any discrepancy in output quantity during reconciliation, inform production supervisor for further action.
- Verify the accuracy of data filled for daily OEE log, defect classification log and equipment usage log.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse for additional RM/PM inputs if required.
- Co-ordinate with Engineering and IPQA in case of machine breakdowns and quality issues.
- Partner and get involved with Cross functional departments in the investigation / correction of process failure for NCR’S, CAPA and Internal Audits.
- Responsible to assure that production department runs in a safe, clean and environmentally sound manner and report Near Misses.
- Responsible to coordinate and meet production objectives & targets.
- To improve the efficiency of Operation through the use of Lean Principles and Process Excellence including 5S
- To ensure that agreed norms are met at each work station as per CBA.
Compliance & Training
1. Observes & promotes all regulatory requirements as defined per applicable regulations, rules & procedures established by the Company, and notifies any violation or deviation to the immediate supervisor or appropriate authority.
2. Complies with all training requirements to perform duties of the job and ensures all associates are trained as per training matrix and schedule.
3. Ensure adherence/compliance to GMP, GDP, policies and procedures, as applicable
Find more info on Next Page...
1. Complies with all GDP requirements for all production related documents and Batch Manufacturing record.
2. Manufacturing equipment handling. To raise the break down issues with engineering supervisor in consultation with Production Manager/Section Supervisor.
3. Authorize additional inputs of RM/PM requests
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Function: Production
Requisition ID: 1700164884W
See All Other Jobs in our Database