Career in Down Stream Process development as Senior Executive at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post : Executive/Senior Executive– DSP
· Perform and manage Down Stream Process development activities.
· Review of scientific literature related to the process or technology.
· Knowledge of Purification Techniques.
· Media, buffers and assemblies preparation
· Concentration – TFF & Hollow fiber
· Sanitization & integrity testing of filters
· Preparation of matrix and column packing
· Size exclusion chromatography (SEC)
· Ion Exchange chromatography (IEC)
· Affinity chromatography
· Drug substance preparation
· Development of methods for yield improvement at different steps of DSP
· Scale up / scale down of process as per requirement
· Experience of Working in GMP conditions & Documentation accordingly.
Experience: 1-5 years
Age: 25-40 years
Education: MSc Lifesciences, MSc Biochemistry, MSc Biotechnology, MSc Microbiology, M.Tech
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Vaccines
Compensation: At par with the Industry
Functional Area: R&D
Last Date: 20th June, 2017
Forward your Resume at :
See All Other Jobs in our Database