Career for M.Pharm, Pharm.D (50 posts) under IPC - Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
ProMind is an ISO 9001 :2008 & ISO 14001 :2004 certified Company providing full spectrum Facilities, Manpower & Project management services for the last decade. M/S Promind Solution Pvt. Ltd., Noida, an authorised manpower providing agency of IPC, Ghaziabad for the year 2016-17.
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India primarily with the objectives of regularly updating the Indian Pharmacopoeia by publishing new edition and its addenda, National Formulary of India and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of reference substances & functions as National Coordination Centre (NCC) for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI).
The Commission invites applications from the best knowledgeable professionals for appointment on Contract for the following positions:-
State Immuni zation and Patient Safety Associate
No of posts : 10
Monthly remuneration : Rs. 40,000/-
Location of Position : State Level
Age limit : Below 35 years
District Immunization and Patient Safety Associate
No of posts : 40
Monthly remuneration : Rs. 25,000/-
Location of Position : District Level
Age limit : Below 30 years
The consolidated monthly remuneration may be based on the qualifications, subject knowledge, resourcefulness, past track record and presentation of the candidates in the interview/personal discussion.
State Immunization and Patient Safety Associate:
a). Essential: Minimum Qualification- Medical graduate with MPH or DPH / M.Pharm / Pharm.D from a recognised university. OR Candidate with Post Graduate degree in the relevant field.
b). Desirable: i). Medical graduate with MPH or DPH / M.Pharm/ Pharm.D from a recognised university with two (2) years of experience in the field of Pharmacovigilance. OR Post graduate degree in the relevant field with three (3) years of experience in the field of Pharmacovigilance. ii). Knowledge of Computer Applications will be preferred.
A. Involvement in Adverse Event Following Immunization (AEFI) activities:
* Assist the State Expanded Programme Immunization officer (SEPIO) in following up on reported AEFIs so that CRFs, PCIFs, FCIFs and other records are shared with centre as per timelines of National AEFI Guidelines and compiled at state level.
* Visit districts which have not reported any AEFI cases for three consecutive months for root cause analysis.
* Visit districts to ensure PHCs have updated AEFI registers in place which are used for weekly and monthly reporting
* Assist the SEPIO in tracking meetings of the District AEFI Committees and ensure that meetings of the State AEFI Committee and State AEFI Technical Collaborating Centre are held regularly.
* Coordinate with state level partners agencies (WHO, UNICEF etc.), representatives of professional associations i.e. IAP, IMA for any reports of AEFI cases received from them.
* Ensuring reporting of all serious /severe AEFI cases notified through ADR monitoring centre through direct reporting and avoiding the duplication of data.
B. Involvement in Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI) activities:
* Collation of ADRs reported from the state.
* Assisting in quality reviewof ADR reports and communicating to NCC-PvPI.
* Assist, guide, and monitor PvPI activities of DIPSA and Patient Safety – Pharmacovigilance
Associate through monthly and weekly activity plans.
* To perform site monitoring visit at state AMCs.
* Coordination with State hospitals/AMCs for effective ADR management.
* Coordinating with National Health Programme (NHP) officials at state level for monitoring and
reporting of ADR due to the drugs used under NHP.
* Coordination with State Drug Controller office and the concerned CDSCO (Zonal office) for
effective implementation of PvPI.
* Other activities as assigned by competent authority time to time.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...