Working opportunity for Medical Writer in Ebix Insurance solutions
A long history of designing innovative solutions has earmarked an era of excellence in the history of Ebix. It is committed in its endeavor to answer the ever-increasing needs of Insurance organizations all over the world. A leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance, financial and healthcare industries, Ebix, Inc., provides end-to-end solutions ranging from infrastructure exchanges, carrier systems, agency systems and risk compliance solutions to custom software development for all entities involved in the insurance industry.
Post: Medical Writer for Multimedia
Primary Job Function
As a Medical Writer, you will report to the Director of Content. Project-specific work is reviewed by a Managing Editor. Your responsibilities include writing and developing the content of medical and pharmaceutical multimedia training programs. You will work within the Content team, which includes Managing Editors, Copy Editors, Instructional Designers, and other Medical Writers. You will also liaise closely with Project Managers and the Production team in order to produce a range of high-quality educational projects to deadline and budget. Job Description
* Work within the guidelines set forth by the Director of Content to write in-depth multimedia training programs on disease states, drug pharmacokinetics, and other medical topics
* Write to different levels, including those suitable for pharmaceutical representatives, university students, and patients
* Work with Managing Editors, Medical Editors, Instructional Designers, and members of the Production team to develop print or interactive online/mobile training programs that meet project specifications
* Ensure the overall quality and uniformity of writing and instructional design for all projects
* Ensure that the established style guide is followed
* Ensure that all content is properly referenced
* Write concisely and under strict deadlines and budget
* Interact with clients in regard to content of scripts and storyboards
Find more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.