Walk in lnterview for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) at ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an autonomous organisation under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. Formerly known as Imperial Council of Agricultural Research, it was established on 16 July 1929 as a registered society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 in pursuance of the report of the Royal Commission on Agriculture. The ICAR has its headquarters at New Delhi.
Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - 01
Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry/ Botany/ Pharmacy/ Agriculture/ Food Technology/ Chemical Engineering or related fields with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor's degree, or Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor's degree and 2 years Master degree with NET Qualification.
i) Research Experience in formulation technology.
ii) Basic knowledge of Computer.
Emolument: 25,000/- (consolidated) + 10% HRA per month
Period of engagement
Initially for a specified period upto 31/03/2017 and will be co-terminated with the termination of the project or earlier based on the performance.
Walk-in-lnterview will be held at ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand on 02/06/2016 at 02.00 p.m.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Reporting time is 02:00 P.M. for the above said Interview.
2. The posts are purely temporary and contractual and are co-terminus with the project and other terms as per the guidelines for Research Associates/Senior Research Fellows working in the ICAR schemes.
3. The age limit is up to 35 years for man and 40 years for women.
4. NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer in case he/she is in employment elsewhere and experience certificate in original, if any will be produced at the time of Interview.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. The appointment of selected candidate will be subject to the condition that he/she is declared medically fit for service by the prescribed medical authority.
7. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption either in ICAR- Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand (Gujarat) or ICAR at the end of project.
8. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
9.The Director, ICAR-DMAPR, Boriavi, Anand reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement.
The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and self attested photocopy/Xerox of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the prescribed application while appearing for Walk-in-lnterview. Candidates without Provisional M.Sc/PG/Ph.D degree certificates from the concerned University will not be eligible for Walk-in-lnterview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.