Apollo Hospitals is widely recognized as the pioneer of private healthcare in India, and was the country’s first corporate hospital. The Apollo Hospitals Group, which started as a 150-bed hospital and today, operates 9200 beds across 64 hospitals. A forerunner in integrated healthcare, Apollo has a robust presence across the healthcare spectrum. The Group has emerged as the foremost integrated healthcare provider in Asia, with mature group companies that specialize in insurance, pharmacy, consultancy, clinics and many such key touch points of the ecosystem. The Apollo Group has touched the lives of over 45 million patients, from 121 countries.
Post: Executive - Training & Development-(01)
Job Responsibilities & Required Skills:
OBJECTIVE: Drive Training & Development for employees with the ultimate goal of creating a wow experience to the customers.
1. Training Need Identification and Analysis; customization of Training Methodology
2. Preparation of Monthly Training Calendar
3. Coordinate and deliver Training (Internal) in supervisory development, soft-skills, technical and process driven for frontline associates and achieving training man days
4. Plan and deliver induction to new hires on bi-monthly basis
5. Plan and deliver new hires training program on bi-monthly basis
6. Plan and deliver existing employees training program
7. Plan and conduct OJT in SAP/ HBP outlets
HR: Coordinate with HR
1. To receive the list of new joinees eligible for induction and new hire training as per the training calendar
2. To submit the attendance of trainees undergoing induction and new hire training
3. To track three monthly assessments of trainees and carry out counselling whenever required
4. To help solve issues related to attendance, ID card, uniform etc
Budget & MIS:
1. Generate and maintain training related employee database
2. Prepare and report fortnightly Training plan and MIS both for supervisor(s) and frontline associate(s) to the Training coordinator
3. Record actual monthly training expenditure in training MIS
Operations & Customer Service:
1. Encourage and direct supervisors for collecting customer feedback forms
2. Collect relevant issues during branch visit and coordinate with concerned in operations for solutions
3. Liaison with the concerned in operations to deliver operations modules during New hire
Technical Trainer : Relevant teaching experience in Pharmacy retail, pharmacy colleges etc. is desired.
Skill Set: The applicant needs to have good conceptual understanding of pharmacy practice and soft-skills in relation to the pharmacy retail industry.
Self motivated, excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with a flair for customer service orientation, passion for delivering training, responsibility sharing and act as a facilitator to the trainees.
Qualification: M-Pharm (Teaching experience would be preferred).
Should have good communication skills in Telugu & English
Experience: 4-8 Years
Location: Vizag & Kakinada
Functional Area: Trainer
End Date: 10th June, 2016
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
DAVID RAJU D
See All Other Jobs in our Database