Hospira is the world's leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies. Through our broad, integrated portfolio, we are uniquely positioned to Advance Wellness™ by improving patient and caregiver safety while reducing healthcare costs. Through our offering of high-quality, lower-cost generic medications, we continue to help reduce the overall costs of healthcare — to improve both the affordability of care for patients and the financial strength of the global healthcare system.
Post: Associate Vice President
- Responsible for activities of all production units and warehouse operations at site.
- Planning & execution of manufacturing and packing operations as per the time-line specified.
- Ensure compliance to systems and written procedures.
- Coordinating and assisting in recruitment of personnel pertaining to production and WH department.
- Approval of written procedures/Validation protocols/MMR & MPR etc.
- Improvement and innovation on the processes to ensure smooth & contamination free products.
- Co- Ordination with inter related departments like QC, QA, Validation, Engineering etc for trouble free Operations.
- Training the plant personnel with respect to production related activities in compliance to CFR
- Design and procurement of any process and packaging equipments.
- Ensuring online documentation and complying to the internal audit observations.
- Review of MIS & onward submission to the plant head and ensure work discipline in the department.
- Plan, Design & execution of new projects & co-ordinate for the procurement of process equipments.
- Ensure effective safety systems are implemented in the premises
B.Pharm / M.Pharm with Specialization in pharmaceutics or Pharmaceutical Chemistry of Industrial Pharmacy
Experience :18 to 22 years
Auto req ID: 21410BR
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location: Tamil Nadu
Site: Chennai Generic Injectables
Functional Area: MANUFACTURING & OPERATIONS
Employment Type: Full Time
End Date: 10th June, 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database