Job as Clinical distribution coordinator in Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Clinical distribution coordinator
Has responsibility for operational execution of clinical distribution at DSM. Coordinates activities related to outbound shipments to CPOs and HUBs with focus on planning and execution
Major Accountabilities :
1. Has responsibility for operational execution of clinical distribution.
2. Coordinates activities related to outbound shipments to country depots and regional hubs with focus on execution of the shipments.
3. Generates project plans for clinical distribution execution for individual studies.
4. Maintains these project plans by monitoring shipments to country depots and regional hubs – their despatch and delivery, CoC releases, country releases
5. Liaises with DSM counterparts to review project status.
6. Follows up on missing information, documents.
7.Provides regular feedback and communicates proactively to the DSM Trial and Distribution Managers as well as clinical teams via up-to-date project plans, updates of Regional Distribution Wiki page and share points. 8.Works proactively to provide timely information to Ops leadership team on distribution related issues.
9.Serves as an Admin for QA release platform – new user setup, user maintenance, data entry verification.
10.Follows-up with distribution vendors, local hub/depot contacts and Central QPs on despatches in the QA release platform.
11. Analyses distribution vendors’ Key Performance Indicators and Health Indicators related to QA and QP releases.
12.Provides evaluations of temperature data for shipments from central depots. Escalates to analytical experts if data are out of the tolerance limits set by the relevant SOP.
13.Supports studies independently.
Find more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.