Apollo Hospitals is the forerunner of integrated healthcare in Asia, as well as globally. The group's futuristic vision has ensured that it has been in a position of strength at every touch point of the healthcare delivery chain. Its presence encompasses across 56 hospitals, more than 2300 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics, 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries, health insurance services, global projects consultancy, 15 academic institutions and a Research Foundation with a focus on global clinical trials, epidemiological studies, stem-cell and genetic research.
Over the past three decades Apollo Hospitals' transformative journey has forged a legacy of excellence in Indian healthcare. The Group has continuously set the agenda and led by example in the blossoming private healthcare space. One of Apollo's significant contributions has been the adoption of clinical excellence as an industry standard. Apollo pioneered the concept - the group was the first to invest in the pre-requisites that led to international quality accreditation like the JCI and also developed centers of excellence in Cardiac Sciences, Orthopedics, Neurosciences, Emergency Care, Cancer and Organ Transplantation. Along with excellence the Apollo philosophy rests on the pillars of technological superiority, a warm patent- centric approach, a clear and distinct cost advantage and a edge in forward-looking research. Apollo's spectacular success rests on sustained commitment and investments in each of these pillars.
Post: Executive - Training & Development (Hospital Pharmacies) - 2 posts
No of posts: Vacancy: 2; 1 for Mumbai and 1 for Nashik
The applicant needs to have good conceptual understanding of pharmacy practice and soft-skills in relation to the pharmacy retail industry.
Self motivated, excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with a flair for customer service orientation, passion for delivering training, responsibility sharing and act as a facilitator to the trainees.
Teaching experience would be preferred.
1. Training Need Identification and Analysis; customization of Training Methodology
2. Preparation of Monthly Training Calendar
3. Coordinate and deliver Training (Internal) in supervisory development, soft-skills, technical and process driven for frontline associates and achieving training man days
4. Plan and deliver induction to new hires on bi-monthly basis
5. Plan and deliver new hires training program on bi-monthly basis
6. Plan and deliver existing employees training program
7. Plan and conduct OJT in SAP/ HBP outlets
HR: Coordinate with HR
1. To receive the list of new joinees eligible for induction and new hire training as per the training calendar
2. To submit the attendance of trainees undergoing induction and new hire training
3. To track three monthly assessments of trainees and carry out counselling whenever required
4. To help solve issues related to attendance, ID card, uniform etc
Budget & MIS:
1. Generate and maintain training related employee database
2. Prepare and report fortnightly Training plan and MIS both for supervisor(s) and frontline associate(s) to the Training coordinator
3. Record actual monthly training expenditure in training MIS
Operations & Customer Service:
1. Encourage and direct supervisors for collecting customer feedback forms
2. Collect relevant issues during branch visit and coordinate with concerned in operations for solutions
3. Liaison with the concerned in operations to deliver operations modules during New hire training.
Technical Trainer : Relevant teaching experience in Pharmacy retail, pharmacy colleges etc. is desired.
M.Pharm freshers (without work experience) may also apply.
Should have good communication skills in Marathi, Hindi & English
Shift: 9 AM - 6 PM
Work Week: Mon - Sat (6 days/week)
Experience: 0-5 years
Location: Mumbai, Nashik
Functional Area: Pharmacist
Industry Type: Apollo Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 10th June, 2016
Apollo Pharmacy at
Vijay House-1, Gala No.01, 1st Fl, Devidayal Compound,
LBS Marg, Bhandup Wets, Mumbai-400078.
Phone No.+91- 7710090102 / 03
Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
See All Other Jobs in our Database