Opportunity for Pharmacist in CCRH
The Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India intends to engage one Pharmacist purely on contract basis as per details given below. The selection will be made through Test/Interview.
Qualification and Experience:
1. Matriculation or equivalent.
2. Certificate of Pharmacy of minimum of 2 years duration from a recognized Institution
3. Two years experience preferably in the dispensaries/Hospital of Homoeopathy of repute.
Failing which 1. Matriculation or equivalent. 2. One year Dispensar’s course of a recognized Institution. 3. Three years experience in dispensing of Homoeopathic drugs in a Hospital/Dispensary of repute.
1. Matric or equivalent.
2. Five years experience of dispensing Homoeopathic drugs in a recognized Hospital/Institute managed by Govt./Semi-Govt. or Autonomous Body/ Homoeopathic Practitioner approved by CCRH.
Age: Not exceeding 25 years.
Period of engagement: 01(one) year or till the post is filled on regular basis, whichever is earlier.
Date of Test/Interview: 28th May, 2015 (Thursday)
Reporting Time for Interview: 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM
Venue: Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opp. D- Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi- 110058.
1. The vacancy is tentative and may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of selection.
2. The candidates reporting after the prescribed time may not be allowed to appear for the Test/Interview. Interview will commence after the verification of documents.
3. Qualification (s) relaxable at the discretion of the Council in the case of candidate otherwise well qualified
4. The eligibility of candidate will be determined as on the date of advertisement.
5. The candidate who fulfills the requirements may attend the Test/Interview along with an application in the prescribed format (Annex-I), along with Original documents and self attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificates, and caste certificates, passport size photographs and Registration Slip duly filled in.
6. Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the interview.
7. The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Government or private sector may bring “NOC” from their employer at the time of interview.
8. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
9. In case of large number of candidates reporting for Test/Interview, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria, including holding of a written test. Keeping in view the number of candidates, the interview may also be held the next day.
10. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being appointed on contractual basis.
11. Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview.
12. Candidates are requested to visit Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.org) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard. Communications, if any, with the candidate will be through his e-mail ID. Therefore, the candidates are advised to indicate his main and alternative e-mail ID in his application.
13. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending Test/Interview.
14. Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN HOMOEOPATHY
(An Autonomous Body of, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India)
Jawahar Lal Nehru Bhartiya Chikitsa Avum Homoeopathy Anusandhan Bhawan
61-65,Institutional Area, Opp.D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi–110058
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.