Online application are invited for Junior Research Fellow in NIRRH
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Applications are invited online on or before 05-06-2015 for the following vacancies, purely on temporary basis, in the following ad-hoc research project.
Post: Junior Research Fellow
No.of post: One
Stipend: Rs. 16,000/- + 30% HRA p.m.
Rs. 12,000 p.m. + 30% HRA
Essential qualification: First Class M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Zoology from recognized university and CSIR-NET / ICMR-JRF / DBT-JRF qualified or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (M.V.Sc. or M. Pharma)
Post graduate degree in basic sciences with or without NET-LS.
Desirable: Experience in laboratory animal handling will be preferred.
Age Limit: 28 Years
Duration: Three years
Further correspondence to the applicants will be made only through e-mail.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible
NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
(ICMR), J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
See all Other Jobs in Our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.