Walk in for Junior Research Fellow in U.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Center
U.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Center (UNMICRC) is a Grant-in-aid cardiac institute promoted by Government of Gujarat in Ahmadabad, Gujarat. The institute is affiliated to B J Medical College, Civil Hospital Campus (Medicity), Asarwa which is a Government Medical College. We currently have 450 beds that includes a state-of-the-art 250 bed cardiac unit with 4 Cardiac Flat Panel Cathlab (Including Hybrid Cath Lab with Cardiac OT), and 5 Cardiac Operation Theater including a Pediatric OT and a Thoracic OT with most advanced medical equipment.
Post: Junior Research Fellow
• M.Sc. Biological Sciences, Zoology/Genetics/Biotechnology/ Bio-medical technology / Environmental Sciences / Pharmacology / M. Pharm.
• Basic knowledge computer application (M.S. Office) is required.
• Knowledge of clinical research will be preferred.
• Consolidated Pay of Rs.10,000/- per month.
• 10 % yearly increment on consolidated pay (gross).
• Other benefits, PF, Gratuity, Group Health Insurance will be as per rules the Institute.
- Interview Dates after August- 2014 for the post of full time Anaesthetist will be scheduled later on.
- Interview will be not be conducted on public holidays.
Important Instructions and conditions:
1. Applicants have to come with all original documents and certified true copy of each documents, (viz. Birth Date, Academic Qualifications, attempt, mark sheet, relevant experience certificate issued by supervising authority, special achievement, if any; and one passport size photograph, etc.),
2. All appointments will be on contractual basis, for a period of 2 years. Contract will be renewed after appraisal and satisfactory completion of contract tenure. Working Performance will be considered for further increase in pay and other benefits.
3. Salary is a consolidated amount, higher salary can be considered in deserving candidate.
4. Experience in Cardiac Hospital / Cardiac department in Multi-Specialty Hospital /Multi specialty hospital will be preferred.
5. Computer literacy is essential for all the posts.
6. Test for English, Typing and Subject specific question will be taken at the time of interview.
7. Criteria of Age, Qualification, Experience and other Terms & Conditions etc., may be relaxed in deserving cases.
8. Shift duty for all the posts, is the requirement of the institute. Duty hours will be as per the requirement of the Institute.
9. Institute reserves all rights to make any necessary changes without information.
Interview Date: 17th May 2014
Reporting Time: 09:30 a.m.
Interview Time: 10:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.