Walk in interview for Pharmacist - Allopathy (General Duty) in ONGC Ankleshwar | 4 Opening
ONGC, Ankleshwar Asset invites qualified Doctors & Paramedics to appear for Walk-ln-lnterview/ Test for engagement on Contract Basis for the period 01.07.2014 to 30.06.2016.
Post: Pharmacist - Allopathy (General Duty) (LOCALS ONLY)
No.of post: 4
Emoluments: Rs.23,000 per month consolidated
Qualification: Matric with Science holding recognized diploma/ certificate course of two or more year's duration from pharmacy council with 60% marks. Registration in pharmacy council.
Date of Interview/ Written Test: 02.06.2014
Reporting Time: 08.00 hrs.
Venue: ONGC Officers’Club, ONGC Township, Ankleshwar.
Reservation: As per GOI Instructions.
Age: Not more than 35 years as on 02.06.2014
1. Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for the period 01.07.2014 to 30.06.2016.
2. Selected Candidates shall be required to sign a Contract Agreement as perthe terms and conditions of ONGC.
3. Selected candidate will not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of working as a Contract Medic.
4. No TA/DA/ will be paid for attending the interview/test.
5. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to attend the Interview/test.
6. Candidates should bring Original Certificates along with one set of photocopies of the Certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer or Principal / Head Master of the recognized School/ College/ Institution where the candidate studied last and 10 copies of recent passport size photograph.
7. Selection shall be based on Written test followed by Interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.