RANBAXY SCIENCE SCHOLARS-2014 for Young Scientists
We invite Heads of Research Institutions, Universities, Medical and Pharmaceutical Colleges of India to send in their nominations for the “Ranbaxy Science Scholar-2014”, research scholarship Awards for Young Scientists.
These awards are meant to support the brilliant and upcoming new generation of scientists and researchers of India with an aim to provide further impetus to research activity in the country and to stimulate their interest in research careers in the fields of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Only Indian nationals working in India are eligible for these awards.
Age should be less than 30 years
Should have completed at least 1st year of MD or PhD or Master’s Course in Biomedical or Pharmaceutical Sciences. Candidates who have already completed their MD or PhD are not eligible for the Scholarship.
Should have completed a Research Project
The Scholarship is open to all disciplines related to Biomedical and Pharmaceutical sciences.
Should be willing to present his/her research work in front of knowledgeable assessors.
How to apply
The applicant should send the following documents in Six bound sets:
Copy of their research work under the following headings:
- Material and Methods
- Statistical Analysis
- Impact of the research in the advancement of knowledge or benefit to mankind
- Literature references
3.A letter from the supervisor certifying that the research work under reference has actually been done by the applicant, and also a citation about his/her research work.
4. A forwarding letter from the Head of Department or Head of Institution giving justification for nominating the candidate.
5. Signed consent of the candidate.
6. A voluntary declaration from the candidate that they would work in the public or private funded academic/research based organizations for a minimum period of two years after completion of his/her studies.
7. Clear indication of the category of the Scholarship
8. A letter stating that the project submitted for Ranbaxy Science Scholar Awards-2014 has received “Ethical Clearance” from the concerned authorities (please attach a certificate of ethical clearance, if any).
9. A statement duly signed by the nominee and the supervisor/co-authors that academically or financially the thesis submitted for Ranbaxy Science Scholar Awards-2014 has “no-conflict of interest” with the supervisor or co-authors.
10. Nominations should be forwarded in 6 bounded sets
Find more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.