Indian Institute of Technology - Roorkee is among the foremost of institutes of national importance in higher technological education and in engineering, basic and applied research. Since its establishment, the Institute has played a vital role in providing the technical manpower and know-how to the country and in pursuit of research. The Institute ranks amongst the best technological institutions in the world and has contributed to all sectors of technological development.
Post : JRF (01)
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Debrupa L.ahiri), Dept./Centre for nanotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
Title of project : Developing scaffolds for Restoring Neuronal Trauma in Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
Sponsor of the project : ICMR
Qualifications : - PhD in Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Biomedical/and research exposure in the fields of neural tissue engineering, synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials, spectroscopy techniques, cell and tissue culture and related activities
Emoluments : INR 47,000 + HRA per month
Duration : 27 months/up to duration of the project
Job description : Research related experimental/analysis/report and any other relevant work for the above mentioned project
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Principal Investigator through email (debrupa.lahiri@.mt.iitr.ac.in)
• Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
• Experience including research, industrial field and others.
• Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/eertiflcate(s) and experience certiflcate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
The interview will be held at 10 AM on 5 April, 2023 at Room no 216. Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (to be given only for walk in interview)
See All Other Jobs in our Database