NIPER Ahmedabad was initiated with three specializations Biotechnology, Natural Products and Pharmaceutics and over the period of time three more specialisations Pharmaceutical Analysis, Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology and Toxicology were added in 2010. Subsequently in 2011, to cater the needs of Medical device industry in India, another feather was added to the cap of NIPER Ahmedabad in the form of specialisation in Medical Devices.
Post : JRF (1 Post)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for JRF position in the project funded by DST- SERB. The position is temporary in nature.
Project File No. : SRG/2020/000658/CS
Project Title : Merging Vinylic and Allylic C–H Bonds Activation under Single-Component Serial Palladium Catalysis: Development of Topoisomerase I (ToP I) - Histone Deacetylase (HDAC) Dual Inhibitors
Engagement Period : 4-5 months
Salary : As per DST-SERB norms
M.Pharm or Equivalent (with specialization in Medicinal Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry) / M.Sc. or equivalent (with specialization in Medicinal Chemistry / Organic / Pharmaceutical Chemistry) as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals. PG degree with 60% marks for GN/OBC (55% for SC/ST/PH) from UGC recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit : 28 years on the date of application, with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India norms.
Job Profile : For this project, the candidate should be: a) Proficient in basic organic chemistry, green chemistry, and analytical techniques. b) Should able to work on transition metal catalysis including but not limited to C- H bond activation protocol
Terms and Conditions
• Interested candidates may send their CV in attached format and cover letter via email to Registrar, NIPER-A (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy to PI at Email : Dr. Dinesh Kumar (email@example.com) on or before 14th March, 2023. Please write “Application for DST-SRF” in the subject line of the email.
• Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by e-mail for the interview (Online/Offline).
• Candidates should bring the printouts of the application form with original and self-attested copies of all the supporting documents at the time of the interview.
• No canvassing in any form will be entertained.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
See All Other Jobs in our Database