Applications are invited from the eligible candidates only for filling up various vacant posts under XV Finance Commission (HG), National Health Mission & National AYUSH Mission on purely contract basis under District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Nadia.
Post : Pharmacist (NUHM) (NHM 032023)
No of posts : 10 [UR-5, SC - 02, OBC A-01, OBCB-1, ST - 01]
Essential Criteria : a) The candidate should have Two years Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma) (ALLOPATHIC) recognized by the Government of West Bengal and registered as "A" category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council. Weightage will be given for higher qualification The candidates must have proficiency in Bengali and must have efficiency in computers including MS office and internet. The applicants must be permanent resident of West Bengal
Age Limit Maximum : 40 years (as on 1st Jan 2023)
1) Candidate applying for the post should carefully read the required qualification/experience etc. before applying. Candidates not full filling the criteria may be liable to cancellation of their application.
2) Only online application will be accepted available in the departmental website wbhealth.gov.in/online recruitment
3) For online application follow the steps
a) Start with “Post/Category" as specified and then "Continue for registration". After entering the data press "Save” button and a message will display containing the application ID "xxxxxx” which should be retained for future reference and then go with "Click for next step".
b) start payment application fees as applicable through various payment options.
c) start entering required information's in the prescribed fields. Fields’ marks in red - are mandatory & should filled up carefully.
d) Save & take a printout of the application form from wbhealth.gov.in/online recruitment/application print.
4) Online non-refundable application fees for each application is Rs.100/- for UR & Rs. 50/- for SC, ST, OBC. If a candidate originally belongs to reserved category but applying for unreserved category, application fees Rs. 100/- will be applicable.
5) Candidate have to upload their recent colour photograph & signature both in ".jpeg” format & size between 20-30kb each.
6) One candidate can apply for multiple posts if he/she is eligible, but in case multiple applications for same post are found, only
the last application will be accepted.
7) Upper age limit will be calculated as on 01.01.23 for all the posts. Age relaxation will be given as per Government norms.
8) 5 years relaxation of age will be given to the existing NHM employees applying in the same post under NHM with revised entry point remuneration as per Executive Director, WB SH&FW Samiti memo no. HFW-27011/137/2020/1352 dtd. 29.12.2020.
9) Essential qualification degree through Distance learning Course or from any Open University will not be accepted for the post of Block Epidemiologist, Block Public Health Manager, Laboratory Technician & Block Data Manager under XV-FC.
10) Under no circumstances, these HR will be absorbed in regular establishment of the Government.
11) Remuneration of HR will be fixed as per the rate of National Health Mission (NHM) as mentioned against the posts. No enhancement will be permitted during the entire tenure up-to 2026 for the posts under XV-FC only.
12) Any employee can be detailed anywhere within the district in the same or higher tire purely on administrative ground as per
requirement of the programme.
13) All the communications/updates will be made available only at nadia.nic.in and wbhealth.gov.in. Candidates should visit the websites time to time for updates.
14) Registration starts on 22/03/2023 at 12:00 AM ends on 03/04/2023 at 11:59 PM
15) Payment starts on 22/03/2023 at 12:00 AM ends on 04/04/2023 at 11:59 PM
16) Application starts on 22/03/2023 at 12:00 AM and ends on 05/04/2023 at 11:59 PM
The candidates are requested to bring their original testimonials and one self-attested photocopy as listed below for verification
purpose at the venue to be intimated later on.
1. On-line application print-out
2. Original Photo Identity Proof (issued by competent authority)
3. Original copy of
a) Birth Certificate/Admit card or equivalent of Class-X as age proof
b) All the Mark sheets (for all years/semester) and course completion certificate of all essential and desirable qualifications
c) Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
d) All the post qualification experience certificates issued and stamped by the appropriate authority stating from oldest to
latest. Experience certificate must consist of Name of the post hold, Employer’s name, Employee’s name, date of joining &
date of leaving/current date in case of still continuing otherwise his/her experience will be treated as invalid. No offer or appointment/engagement will be treated as experience. Ph.D / M.Phil will not be included in the experience period. Existing NHM employees should submit experience certificate with above mentioned criteria and mentioning their HRMIS ID.
4. Photocopy of proof regarding permanent residential status of the district applied for, which should be duly attested by a
Gazetted Officer/Gr,. An Officer of the State Government (Epic Card/ Ration Card) for the post of ANM Community Health Assistant -Urban under XV-FC only.
1) Verification of testimonials does not entitle the candidate to claim to appear in the further steps of final selection.
2) Failure to produce any above-mentioned original documents & any mismatch found during physical verification, his/her application is liable to be cancelled.
3) No change of date & time will be entertained under any circumstances. The candidates fail to turn up as per schedule, he/she shall not be considered for selection.
4) No third party will be allowed to enter into the verification venue.
5) The decision of the District Level Selection Committee regarding the engagement is final.
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database