Sakshi College of Pharmacy came into an existence in 2019 with an aim to impart quality education in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences. It is also offering opportunities to students to contribute towards the Pharmaceutical Industry from being licensed pharmacists to Pharmaceutical researchers. SCOP is imparting education in Diploma in Pharmacy ( D.Pharm) and Bachelor of Pharmacy ( B.Pharm).
Post : Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
No of posts : 07
Job duties and responsibilities
• Provide intellectual leadership and give significant contribution to the field.
• Academic teaching for B.Pharm and D.Pharm Students.
• Academic Administration
• Programme and curriculum design and development,
• Examinations and evaluation,
• Training, consultancy and extension activity,
• Placements and industry connect,
• Quality assurance and academic research,
• Any other work assigned by higher authority.
• Identify the required competencies and professional requirements
• Consider the extent of integration of knowledge , skills and Attitudes.
• Select feedback and assessment tools to measure progress of students along the predefined milestones .
• Select teaching-learning activities, students experiences and instructional methods.
1) As per the norms of Pharmacy Council of India.
2) First Class B.Pharm with Master’s degree in Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in following branch of specialization (Qualification must be PCI recognized)
a. Pharmaceutical Chemistry b. Pharmacy Practice c. Pharmacology d. Pharmacognosy
1) Professor in Pharmacy : 10 years experience in teaching in PCI approved / recognized Pharmacy College or research experience out of which 5 years must be as Associate Professor in PCI approved/recognized Pharmacy College.
2) Associate Professor in Pharmacy : 3 years experience in teaching or research at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent in PCI approved/ recognized Pharmacy College / University as an essential qualification.
3) Assistant Professor in Pharmacy : At least 1 year teaching experience in PCI approved / recognized Pharmacy College. (Fresher’s can also apply who have completed M.Pharm)
Experience : 1-10 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Ph.D
Location : Kanpur
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 25th April, 2023
Share your resume at : [email protected]
Shailesh Singh Rathore
See All D.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts MBA Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database