Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the following posts temporarily on contract basis in ESI Dispensaries in Medchal - Malkajgiri district under Insurance Medical Services Department for the period of one year.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 16
Remuneration : Rs. 31,040/-
Educational Qualifications : Must possess a diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
Unit of appointment : Zone-VI (Medchal-Malkajgiri, Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Sanga Reddy, Vikarabad Districts)
The minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 44 years, the minimum and maximum age will be reckoned prior to one month before from the date of advertisement with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit in accordance with G.O.42 General Administration (Ser-A) Dept., Dt: 19-03-2022.
i) For SCS, STS & BCS 5 (Five) years
ii) For ex-servicemen 3 (three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
iii) Disabled persons 10 (ten) years.
Selection will be done based on the following criteria
a. Total marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examinations and 10 marks will be awarded for the age, for age will be reckoned from 18 years of age of the candidate 0.5 marks will be awarded for one completed year of age with maximum of 10 marks.
b. Example if the date is reckoned as on from 01.07.2022, (1. If a candidate completes 20 years as on 01.07.2022, will be awarded 1.0 mark, 2. If a candidate completes 30 years of age as on 01.07.2022, will be awarded 6.0 marks, 3. If a candidate completes 40 years of age as on 01.07.2022, will be awarded 10.0 marks).
c. All guidelines to recruit the contract employees as prescribed by Government from time to time will be followed.
d. Provisional merit list will be prepared and displayed based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Age weightage for transparency sake and also calling objections.
e. Provisional selection list will be prepared from the finalized provisional merit list and will be displayed in the District Official Website.
f. Selection list will be prepared from the finalized provisional selection list duly following the rule of reservations, merit and presidential orders, according to the availability of roster points.
g. The committee shall select the candidates and allot the candidates to the respective Unit Officer by conducting counseling.
h. The District Selection Committee is also reserves its right to alter and modify or cancel terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selections duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as wanted by any unforeseen circumstances raising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the District Selection Committee at any stage.
Rule of Reservation
a. Rules of reservation in respect of Community, Disability, Ex-servicemen / Women shall be strictly observed as per the A.P State and Subordinate Service rules, 1996, (Adopted by Government of Telangana) read with the relevant specific rules applicable.
b. The rule of reservation of local candidates is applicable as per the presidential order, EWS reservation in accordance with the G.O.Ms. No. 65 General Administration (Ser-D) Department, Dt: 19-03-2022 will be followed.
Unit of Appointment (as Per the Presidential Order)
1. The appointment of person on contract will be under Rule 9 of Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 (Adoption to State of Telangana) and shall be subject to Rule of reservation and maintenance of Roster points.
2. The usual procedure open advertisement and merit basis selection shall be followed.
3. The appointment for above posts on contract basis is purely on temporary basis and is liable to be terminated at any time without any notice or assigning any reason thereof,
4. Contract period will be one year from the date of commencement of agreement/ or from the date of reporting.
5. This contract appointment does not confer any right for regular appointment.
6. They are only eligible for Casual Leaves as per rules per year and 120 days of Maternity leave for women without any pay and they are not eligible for any kind of Leave like Earned Leave, Half Pay Leave or Commuted Leave and in case of unauthorized absence for more than one month, their services will be terminated without any notice.
7. The temporary services for the above posts on contract basis do not qualify for any pensionary benefits.
8. That he/she has to discharge the duties for the above posts in the institution, to which he/she is posted, to the entire satisfaction of the superiors and incase of any default, he/she will be liable for termination without any notice.
9. That he/she has to maintain absolute integrity and devotion to his/her duties.
10. The working hours of the persons taken on contract basis is the same as that of regular employees working in the Department.
11. If the candidate is willing to resign, he/she should submit one month prior notice in advance, to the undersigned,
12. That he/she will not be transferable from the place of posting to any other place during the period of contract. However, keeping in view of Medical emergency, Employer has right to shift his/her services, wherever is required, for administrative convenience.
13. That during their contract period, the original certificates will remain under the custody of concerned ESI Unit Office till the date of completion of contract,
14. That he/she has to execute an agreement bond in the format on a non judicial stamp paper worth Rs.110/- agreeing to the above terms and conditions, from the date of reporting for duty concerned.
How to Apply
a. Application forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from official websites of respective districts.
b. Filled in application form shall be submitted in person or through registered post to the respective Regional Joint Director, IMS to which the candidate is applying. Applications which are received after due dates will be summarily rejected. District Selection Committee is not responsible for postal delays.
c. The District Selection Committee is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application directly. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and guidelines in their own interest, before submitting the application.
d. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry will be processed, based on these particulars only. Therefore, candidates are to be very careful in Submitting the Application Form.
e. Incomplete / incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information, if any furnished by the candidate subsequently, in any other format of application will not be entertained by the District Selection Committee under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
f. Before Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this recruitment. Relevant certificates should be submitted issued by competent authority to claim their candidature. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will be rejected.
g. A person can apply for more than one districts.
Interested eligible candidates from Multi Zone-II / Zone-VI may submit their filled in downloaded applications by Post or In-person along with copies of Educational certificates to The Joint Director (Medical), Insurance Medical Services, Hyderabad, 5th floor, Hostel Building, ESI Hospital Sanathnagar Located at Nacharam, Hyderabad- 500076”, so as to reach on or before 29-03-2023 by 5:00 pm
Self attested copies of the following certificates should be enclosed along with the application form.
i. SSC or Equivalent examination,
ii. Intermediate (or) 10+2 examination,
iii. Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar/MRO concerned,
iv. Relevant certificates in respect of candidate claiming PH, Ex-Servicemanand EWS and other quota.
v. Bonafide certificates for the study from 1st to 7th class and in case ofprivate study, Residence certificate from the Tahsildar/MRO concerned,
vi. Marks memos (Consolidated/Year wise) ,
vii. Provisional Certificates,
viii. Registration Certificate from TS Medical board/Para Medical Board
ix. One photograph duly pasted and signed across on the application form.
See All B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts Ph.D Alerts Hyderabad Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database