Indian Institute of Technology - Roorkee is among the foremost of institutes of national importance in higher technological education and in engineering, basic and applied research. Since its establishment, the Institute has played a vital role in providing the technical manpower and know-how to the country and in pursuit of research. The Institute ranks amongst the best technological institutions in the world and has contributed to all sectors of technological development.
Post : JRF (01)
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Dr. Prateek Kumar Jha), Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
Title of project : Development of Biodegradable Intracameral Implants and Drug-Loaded Intraocular Lenses for Treatment of Open Angle Glaucoma
Sponsor of the project : SERB
Qualifications : BTech / MTech degree in Chemical Engineering and qualified in GATE examination OR BPharm/MPharm degree and qualified in GPAT examination. Prior experimental research experience in the area of oral or ocular drug delivery is mandatory.
Emoluments : Rs. 31,000 + HRA (as per norms, if hostel facility is not provided)
Duration : 1 year with provision for extension in subsequent years over the project duration based on progress.
Job description : Experimental studies of drug release through intraocular and therapeutic contact lenses.
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should produce the following documents at the time of interview.
• Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
• Experience including research, industrial field and others.
• Self-attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Note : The selected candidate may get an opportunity for PhD admission.
The walk-in interview will be held at Department of Chemical Engg., IIT Roorkee on April 3, 2023 at 5:30 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database