Cliantha Research, a full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO), is a leading provider of Clinical research services, based in Ahmedabad, India. Cliantha’s motto is Science with Integrity. Cliantha has fifteen years of impeccable regulatory history with USFDA, WHO, MHRA, Health Canada, AGES, AEMPS, MCC, MOH, ANSM, MOPH, ANVISA, CAP, and NABL.
Department : Business Development
Basic qualification required : B.Pharm / M.Pharm, M.Sc, MBA
Experience : 6 – 10 years
Job Description :
• Responsible for the overall business development activity for Cliantha and Specifically looking after Pharma, Biotech industry and Identifying client for the services offered by Cliantha
• Driving business growth for early phase and supporting 50 CR business in the assigned region.
• Managing complete sales by developing new business opportunity, commercial negotiation, and contract closure and revenue collection.
• Reviewing the technical agreement, MSA, NDA/CDA, commercial agreement & quote / Rate contract.
• Resolving commercial query for internal & external customer, through regular interaction.
• Prepare budget, business & sales projection, strategic planning, and executing new business strategy in the market.
See All Other Jobs in our Database