DHFWS Hisar invites online application for filling up of various vacant posts under various schemes of NHM Programme for different Health Institutions of District Hisar purely on contract basis initially up to 31/03/2023 or upto the date approved in NHM Haryana ROP 2022-23, whichever is earlier. The number and details of various posts are as under:
Post : Pharmacist, District Quality Manager
No of post : RBSK-2 (UR ESM-1, BCA ESM- 1)
Entry level Pay : Rs. 12500/-pm (Pay Band: 9300-34800 GP: 3200)
(i) 10+2 with Science (Physics & Chemistry). Diploma in Pharmacy from Recognized Institute.
(ii) Registered as Pharmacist with Haryana Pharmacy Council under section 31 (a) or 31 (c) or 32 (a) of the Pharmacy act, 1948 as applicable to Haryana State.
(i) Computer proficiency with familiarity of Data management and commonly used packages like MS word, Power Point and Excel etc.
(ii) Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric standard.
District Quality Manager
No of post : HSHRC-1 (BCA ESM)
Entry level Pay : Rs. 16090/- pm (Pay Band: 9300-34800 GP: 4000)
Essential qualification :
(i) MBBS / Dental / AYUSH / Nursing / Life Science graduate with Masters in Hospital administration/ Health Management with one year experience in Public Health/Hospital Administration.
(ii) Candidates with experience in Healthcare Quality/formal quality of a quality system would be preferred. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with Database Management Programme and commonly used packages like MS word, excel, PowerPoint.
(iii) Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric.
(i) Fluency in English, computer literacy, -knowledge of government legislations
and policies is essential.
(ii) Persons having previous experience of working under NHM would have an added advantage.
(iii) Having good communication & presentation skills and analytical abilities.
Important Provisions / Instructions
• Online Application can be submitted on Health Department Hisar webportal: haryanahealthhisar.in between 02-03-2023 to 11-03-2023 till 4.00 pm. Rs 1000/- per applicant for every post in General Category and Rs. 750/- per applicant for every post in reserved Category separately will be charged online which will be non-refundable. One Application will be considered for one post only. Applicant has to apply online only.
• Full particulars along with contact no., email id, Postal address with PINCODE, Passport size photo, Signature, Thumb impression and documents of Educational Qualification, proof of residence & Govt & Semi Govt Experience, Salary Slip etc. should be uploaded online. Photocopies (Attested) of academic qualifications and work experience etc shall be required to be submitted at the time of Document Verification/ interview. And original documents should be available at the time of Document Verification /interview for verification.
• Post-wise Date, Time and Venue for Written Test/ Proficiency Test etc will be informed on webportal: haryanahealthhisar.in/ after last date of submission of application form. Applicants are requested to check the Webportal regularly. No written communication will be given to candidates.
• The Selection Criteria for the recruitment under NHM has been issued by o/o Mission Director NHM Haryana vide office letter no. NHM/Admin/HRC-1/2021-22/7591-7620 dated: 20-09-2021 and will be followed strictly. Said letter of Selection Criteria is available on NHM Haryana Webportal.
• Local Area Weightage will be given to the bonafide resident of the District Hisar and proof of residence fany three from: Passport, Election Card Id. Ration Card with Address, Bank Passbook/ Post office Passbook, Caste and Domicile certificate with address and photo issued by State Govt. Parivar Pehchan Patra, Electricity Bill (not older than last three months)] will be required. In case of married female candidate, after marriage residence proof will be considered for local area weightage.
• Relevant Post's Qualification Experience (any State Govt./ Semi Govt/ UT/ any Govt. Board/ Corporation) will be considered for weightage.
• Minimum 40% marks are mandatory to qualify the written examination & computer test each. The candidate who will qualify the written test will only be eligible for next step as per selection criteria dated: 20-09-2021.
• Vide memo no1/545-NHM/A-6/2017/7637-71 Dated 23/01/2017 O/o MD NHM Haryana and as per “Service Bye-Laws” governing the conditions of Contractual Employees vide Memo No. Admin/NHM/A1/2017-18/4361-81 dt: 29.12.2017 of Mission Director (NHM) Haryana, Panchkula, Age limit for all categories of posts under NHM will be as follows :
Minimum Age - 18 years
Specialist Doctors : 65 years
MBBS Doctors : 65 years
Other retired Government servants : 62 years
Other staff : 42 years
• Date of Advertisement will be considered for calculation of Maximum Age.
• Vide letter no 1/752/NHM/A4/2014/97391-429 datedl 1.03.2014 O/o MD NHM Haryana, "There is no provision to allow private practice after duty times or on holidays to staff recruited under NHM".
• Vide letter no NHM/Admin/A1/2018-19/3359-79 dt: 07-8-18 o/o MD NHM Haryana, during the recruitment for MO/Specialists in NHM, eligibility of MBBS doctors with regard to their registration be followed as “Registered as Medical Practitioner with Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council of Indian Union.”
• Upper age limit is relaxable in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A), Backward Class (B), PwD, EWS, ESM & widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman as per Haryana Govt, instructions no. 22/06/2021- 1GS-III, dated 25th March 2022. And the contractual employees, who are still working or have already rendered services under NHM, Haryana, shall be eligible for the benefit of age relaxation. This relaxation in maximum age will be admissible equal to the period he/she has worked under NHM, Haryana.
See All Haryana Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database