Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group. Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 200000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 2000+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.*
Post : Executive
Department : Operations
Area : Operations
Reporting to : Functional: Manager Pharmacy
Administrative : Manager Pharmacy
Providing customers including health care professionals with highest standards of service pertaining to their drug needs.
• To improve and achieve sales targets of the unit set by heads of the organization
• To achieve and further improve the unit operational productivity
• To keep a control on inventory levels and ordering process according to annual budget
• To establish method of storage of pharmaceuticals to minimize expiry
• To utilize the manpower provided in accordance with the hospital approved budgetary guidelines
• Ensure delivery of quality pharmacy service for patients and healthcare professionals
• Ensuring the dispensing of medications with clear instruction to patients
• Provides clear, understandable instructions to discharge patients in a language known
• to patient
• Acts as a liaison with Healthcare professionals concerning prescriptions orders, drugs and pharmaceutical details, errors and complaints.
• Maintaining the quality standards as per hospital policy
• Plan, organize and supervise activities in the pharmacy according to hospital policies, standard practice of the profession and pharmacy legislation.
• Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program & safety.
• Ensures secure storage of costly drugs on a basis.
• Complies with pharmacy legislation and maintains all records in the center as required by the laws pertaining to pharmacy operations.
• To maintain good pharmacy services to achieve high Customer satisfaction index People responsibility
• Takes responsibility for all pharmacy staff who report to the position.
• Provides basic department orientation to new employee and keeps the staff informed of the updates of philosophies, policies, and procedures to be followed in caring for patients and their families.
• Sanctions and recommends leave and vacation schedules for the staff
• Counsels staff on personal and work problems.
• Provide monthly reports as and when required by the Account department.
• To participate and support in executing the stock audits
• Investigates reports of incidents, medication errors and patient complaints. Resolves problems or makes recommendations for action.
Candidate Profile : 12th Pass / Any Graduate / B.Pharma / D.Pharma / M.Pharm with relevant store operations experience in Pharma retail.
Experience : 0-10 years
Qualification : B.Pharma / D. Pharma / M Pharm
Location : Rajkot & Jamnagar
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare
End Date : 30th March, 2022
Apply On Below Mail Id :- email@example.com
Apollo Pharmacies Limited
See All Other Jobs in our Database