Korba district was accorded the status of a full fledged revenue district with effect from 25 May, 1998. The district headquarter is Korba city, which is situated on the banks of the confluence of rivers Hasdeo and Ahiran. Korba is the power capital of Chhattisgarh. The district comes under Bilaspur division. The headquarter of Korba districts situated about 200 KM. from the capital city Raipur.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 15
Salary : 5200-20200 level - 06 ; Grade pay 2400
Education Qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration in Chhattisgarh Pharmacy Council.
Terms and Conditions :
1. The number of posts shown in the above notification may change as per requirement. No claim of the candidates will be entertained in this regard. The selection process can be amended/cancelled as per the requirement.
2. According to the provision mentioned in the notification dated 31 December 2021 published by the Chhattisgarh Gazette (Extraordinary) authority, for Korba district, only the local residents of Korba district will be eligible for the vacancies arising in the third and fourth class posts of the district cadre.
3. In respect of being a local resident of Korba district, it will be mandatory to present the residence certificate issued by the competent authority during document verification.
4. The age limit of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01.01.2022. The relaxation of upper age limit including relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST and OBC candidates, 10 years for women and all for all categories will not exceed 45 years. There will be additional relaxation in the age limit of 3 years for the disabled candidates, but this relaxation will be limited to the age limit of 45 years. Regarding relaxation in age limit, the instructions issued by the General Administration Department from time to time, rules and orders as amended will be applicable.
5. Documents will be mandatory during verification. Submission of relevant certificates/documents for age relaxation.
6. For the third class posts, it will be mandatory for the applicant to submit the high school (X) mark sheet for the date of birth mentioned in his application form and the original and self-attested photocopy of the eighth mark sheet for class IV employee at the time of document verification.
7. Experience marks will be given to the employees working in any government / semi-government / corporation / division, in the collector rate / contract / daily wage / appointment / other contingency fund. Provided that the applicant should have the work experience certificate of the same post for which he has applied (for the third class post) and for the fourth class post, the work experience on all the fourth class posts will be valid. 02 marks will be awarded for experience per completed year. The maximum experience is 10 marks. The copy of appointment order along with experience certificate is required to be produced during document verification. Certificate issued by private organization will not be valid. If required, the verification of experience certificate will be done by the issuing officer.
It will be mandatory to submit the online application fee as follows :
General Category - 350
Other Backward Class - 250
SC / ST / Disabled / Divyang 200
Special Backward Tribe - 50 / - (Pahadi Korwa and Birhor) and the above fee will not be refundable.
Last Date : 16th April, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database