CSIR-CCMB is a premier constituent research Institute of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), conducting research in frontier areas of modern biology. The objectives of the Centre are to conduct high-quality basic research and training in the areas of modern biology and promote centralized national facilities for new and modern techniques in the inter-disciplinary areas of biology.
Post : Pharmacopeia Scientist
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian National for temporary positions on contractual basis for the CCMB-IPC MoU project. Candidates who fulfill the criteria should apply online.
Project Code / Title : Development of primary reference standards for biotherapeutics, monographs for monoclonal antibodies and DNA barcode for medicinal plants as per requirement of Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Name of Project Investigator Dr Mohammed Idris
Post code : PR51
Essential Qualification with area of specialization required : M.Pharm / M.Tech in Biologics / Biopharmaceuticals from a recognized University or equivalent.
Desirable Qualification / Experience : Experience in method development and validation. 7 years experience in drug testing and analysis, drug formulations, handling modern analytical instruments (HPLC, UV Vis, FTIR)
Remuneration per month : Rs. 50,000/-
Upper Age limit : Not exceeding 55 years
Tenure of Project : One year
Candidates will be selected by CCMB. Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) will appoint the candidates with IPC terms and conditions.
General terms and conditions :
1. How to apply Candidates who fulfill the criterion to fill up the ONLINE APPLICATION format by clicking on the following link……..
2. Number of posts Director, CCMB reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions and also cancel the recruitment process for the positions mentioned above at any stage of the recruitment process. The decision of the Director, CSIR-CCMB will be final and binding.
3. Age relaxation Age relaxation as per CSIR/Govt. of India guidelines. Age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of online applications.
4. Awaiting result/ Pursuing degree Those candidates who are still pursuing/ awaiting result for their degree M.Sc./ B.Tech./ PhD or any other qualification for the above post(s) as on the date of application will not be considered.
5. Eligibility criterion Candidate should note that non-fulfillment of the eligibility criterion will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage
6. Experience The period of experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications prescribed for that post.
7. Screening of applications The applicants will be subjected to short listing by CCMB scientists/designated committee according to the current requirement and the candidate’s shortlisted for interview will be displayed on CCMB website.
8. Selection procedure The candidate(s) shortlisted by CCMB scientists/designated committee have to appear for interview in person/online before the Selection Committee. The date, time and venue of the test/interview will be notified in due course through email only.
9. Result / Panel for waitlisted candidate : Based upon the performance of candidates in the interview, result of selected candidates against the number of post available in the project for each post code, will be declared and posted on CCMB website. A panel of waitlisted candidates in order of merit will also be formed for each post code, which will be valid for one year. The panel may be operated on the recommendation of Project Investigator for meeting out any future requirement in the project arises due to resignation of incumbent/ non-joining of selected candidates/ further unforeseen/urgent requirement of project manpower for the same position in same project.
10. Engagement The engagement shall be initially for a short duration based on availability of funds which may be extended or curtailed based on the conduct and the performance of the incumbent as well as requirement of the institute. However, the engagement will not be beyond the tenure of the project and shall expire automatically on the expiry of project tenure, in which candidate has been selected. The engagement under projects does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CCMB, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
11. TA/DA No TA/ DA admissible for attending test/interview, joining the position.
12. Tax deduction at source The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment.
13. DISCLAIMER Candidates who are applying for any of the above post shall ensure that they fulfill the essential qualifications. If they apply without fulfilling the essential qualifications then it will be considered that they are giving wrong/misleading information. The ONUS OF THIS ACTION WILL BE ON THE CANDIDATE and not on the Institute. In case they are found not fulfilling the essential criteria or that they have provided misleading information, then their candidature for the post may be rejected at any stage of selection or after selection.
14. Disqualification Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
Last date to submit application through online : 23rd March 2022
For any technical problem while submitting the online application, may contact email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database