Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited, KAPL Bengaluru is a Government of India Enterprise. Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited is a Joint Sector Company of Government of India with shareholding from Government of Karnataka through Karnataka State Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation KSIIDC. From a modest beginning in 1984, KAPL has grown exponentially in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs.
Post : Co-Ordinator - Regulatory Affairs
No. of post : 1
Age : Not more than 28 Years
Department : QA
Qualification : B.Pharma
Experience : Minimum 3 experience in relevant field
Job Location : Peenya, Bengaluru
Salary Package : Monthly Gross Salary Around Rs.32844/-[ Basic+VDA+HRA]
Job Rolls :
• Preparing of documents required for Additional Product Permission.
• Preparation of documents required for Revalidation of COPP’s and Additional COPP’s.
• Preparation of documents required for Renewal of Manufacturing Licence and Loan Licence.
• Preparation of documents required for Allopathic & Ayush Tender Certificates.
• Liasoning with State & CDSCO Drug Inspectors.
• Online submission of Applications in Government portal Seva Sindhu & CDSCO Sugam portal.
• Preparation of documents required for Test License, Import License etc.
• Preparation of documents required for AYUSH Manufacturing License, Renewal of Manufacturing License and Ayurvedic Additional Product Permissions etc.
The candidate working in Govt. Department / Public Sector Undertaking are required to forward their application through proper channel / produce No Objection Certificate. Relaxation in eligibility criteria may be considered for the above post for exceptionally deserving candidates.
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements may send their duly filled-in application as per the format along with the relevant testimonials to reach us on or before 31.03.2022 to Dy. General Manager – HRD. Note: Candidates applying for the above post should write “Application for the post of…………………………” on the top of the envelope.
ARNATAKA ANTIBIOTICS AND PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Arka The Business Centre,
Plot No.37,Site No. 34/4, NTTF Main Road, 2
nd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru-560 058
See All Other Jobs in our Database