DHFWS Bhiwani invites application for filling up of various posts under various schemes of NHM programme purely on contract basis initially up to 31/3/2022.
Post : Pharmacist
No. of Post with reservation : 01 Gen (ESM) for RBSK team (Kairu)
01 UR for Drug warehouse, Bhiwani
(i) 10+2 with Science (Physics & Chemistry). Diploma in Pharmacy from Recognized Institute.
(ii) Registered as Pharmacist with Haryana Pharmacy Council under section 31 (a) or 31 (c) or 32 (a) of the Pharmacy act, 1948 as applicable to Haryana State.
DESIRABLE : (i) Computer proficiency with familiarity of Data management and commonly used packages like MS word, Power Point and Excel etc.
(ii) Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric standard.
Age Limit :- 18-42 years
Remuneration :- Rs.12500/-per month
General Instructions :
1. Application form may be downloaded from nhmharyanagov.in and duly filled and signed by the candidates in their own handwriting in capital letters with self-attested one set of all the testimonials should be submitted till 21.03.2022 before 03:00 PM to : The Dy. Civil Surgeon-NHM, Room No. 225, O/o Civil Surgeon, Civil Hospital, Bhiwani. The applications received through post/courier or by any mode, after the above schedule will be not be entertained.
2. Non-refundable Application fee of Rs. 200/- for General Category and 100/- for Reserved Category should be submitted by way of cash receipt only. Cash Receipt may be obtained from room no. 231, O/o Civil Surgeon, Bhiwani. One application will be considered tor one post only. Application form without the prescribed fee will not be considered and rejected, fee receipt no. must be written at the application form.
3. Written/Proficiency/any other test if prescribed will be conducted for all the applicants. Minimum 40% marks are mandatory to qualify the written examination & Computer test each. The applicants who will qualify the written test will only be eligible for Computer test.
4. Five times applicants of the post advertised will be shortlisted after written/proliciency test on merit basis for further stages of recruitment.
5. Relevant Post qualification experience (any State Govt./ Semi-Govt./UT/ any Govt. Board/Corporation) will be considered. Experience Certificate should be supported with Salary slip (if salary is not mentioned in Experience Certificate).
6. Preference will be given to the applicants residing in District Bhiwani. The applicants have to submit any of the three documents from Passport, Election Card, Bank Passbook/Post Office Passbook, Caste and Domicile certificate with address and the photo issued by State Govt, Parivar Pehchan Patra, Electricity bill- not older than last three months to avail local area weightage.
7. The applicants must have to produce all original testimonials before the document scrutiny committee.
8. No TA/DA will be paid to appear in test/interview.
9. Post can be increased/decreased or abolished at any time by district authorities. District authorities have right to amend any clerical mistake found at any stage of recruitment process. No any claim will be entertained in this regard.
See All Other Jobs in our Database