The following contract posts are to be recruited for the year 2020-21 for Janpad Chitrakoot under the National Child Health Program in the National Health Mission. Applications are invited from the citizens of India having the required qualifications in the prescribed format subject to the following conditions and restrictions.
Post : Pharmacist (Allopathy)
No of Post : 01
Qualification : Certified diploma in Pharmacy by any recognized institute approved by Pharmacy Council of the State / GOI and Computer
Salary : 13,500/- per month
Terms and Conditions:
1. The maximum age on 01.01.2021 should be 40 years.
2. Applications will be accepted from Speedpost / Registered Post in the office of Chief Medical Officer, Chitrakoot on 15th March, 2021 (till 5.00 pm).
3. Applications from other mediums and delays will not be accepted. Attach the self-certified shadow copy of the application form with the candidate, mark sheet and certificate of educational qualifications, caste certificate, residence certificate, certificate of financially weaker section and certificate of registration in Medical Council etc.
4. The name of the post applied and the reserved category must be clearly marked on the envelope.
5. Contract workers / physicians will not be able to claim their regularization or perpetuation.
6. The amount of post honorarium will be payable as per the guidelines received from the State Headquarters. The number of posts may increase or decrease reservation rules will be followed completely.
7. In the applications received, the candidates will be selected on the basis of their educational qualification, experience and merit obtained in the interview.
8. For the information of the interview, enter the details of e-mail ID and WhattsApp number and mobile number in the application post.
See All Other Jobs in our Database