Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster (NCR BSC) located at Faridabad, and is designed with the mission to conduct innovative translational research to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
Project : Preclinical, and Pharmacokinetics Evaluations of select AYUSH Herbal Extracts/Formulations for Mitigating SARS-CoV2 Associated Pathologies PI : Dr. Madhu Dikshit
Research Associate - I/II/III (Two Post)
Age limit : 35 years
Minimum Qualification and Experience : Ph.D.in Biomedical Sciences/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Technology or equivalent. The experience of the candidate should match from any one of the below categories a) Knowledge of LC-MS method development and analytical chemistry b) Knowledge in in-vitro screening of compounds and cell culture, c) Experience in animal handling, cell culture and molecular biology techniques. d) Experience in BSL3 / ABSL3, animal handling, experimentation in immunology especially T cell immune response Candidates working in R&D field of industrial / academic institutions can also apply for the said position
Desirable Qualification & Experience : Experience in in-vitro Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics studies, Molecular work- DNA/RNA extraction, RT-PCR, Virology- animal cell culture, virus isolation, neutralization, in vitro screening of natural extracts or compounds
Monthly Emoluments : Research Associate-I (47,000/-+ HRA) / Research Associate-II (49,000/-+ HRA) / Research Associate-Ill (54,000/-+ HRA) Depending upon experience
Last date for receipt of online application : 16th March 2021
The applications will be scrutinised/shortlisted and processed for further selection
Project Associate-ll (One Post)
Age limit : 35 years
Minimum Qualification and Experience : Masters in Chemistry / Pharmacy/ biological Sciences or biotechnology or any relevant area with 2 years of post-qualification experience in the research field.
• Knowledge in small animal handling, oral dosing, iv dosing,
• Molecular biology and cell biology. immunoblotting, ELIZA and PCR
• Experience in operation and handling of HPLC
• Candidate having prior experience in a relevant R&D setup shall be preferred
Desirable Qualification & Experience : The project involves the efficacy and safety evaluation (acute and chronic toxicity) of different plant extracts in rats and mice. He/She shall also perform molecular biology and cell biology experiments to conclude the project. He/She will be responsible for storing serum and tissue samples, tissue processing for ELIZA and immunobloting study. He/she will record all animal related data and analyze with the help of PL
Monthly Emoluments : 28,000/-+HRA
Last date for receipt of online application : 14th March 2021
The applications will be scrutinised/shortlisted and processed for further selection.
Tentative date of interview : 16th March 2021 (The interview will be held only through video/tele conferencing mode)
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. Closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
6. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By three years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories : (i) UR - ten years, ii) OBC - 13 years (iii) SC/ST - 15 4. Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time-to-time. 5. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
7. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
8. In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
9. With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye laws of THSTI / Govt, of India rules / guidelines shall prevail.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
HOW TO APPLY:
Documents to be kept handv before filling UP the online application: (all the documents
except (i) should be in pdf format):
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience / distinctions etc.
iii) Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) / Mark sheet
iv) Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard) / Mark sheet
v) Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
vi) Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet
vii) Ph.D or equivalent degree certificate
viii) Relevant experience certificates
ix) Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt, of India, if applicable
Procedure for filling up online application:
Procedure for filling up online application:
i) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
ii) The following will be the step wise procedure-
A) Step 1: Details of applicant
B) Step 2 : Uploading of documents
C) Step 3 : Payment of application fee
> The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / UPI.
Once payment is made, no correction / modification is possible Candidates are requested to keep a copy of the provisional receipt forfuture reference.
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Details of fees to be paid are as shown below
Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates : Rs 200/-
SC/ST/Women/PwBD : Rs 100/-
D) Step 4: Submission of application form
iii) On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
iv) Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
v) Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
vi) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
vii) In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).
See All Other Jobs in our Database