National Vrkshayuuveda Research Institute (NVARI) Jhansi established in the year 1973, renamed as Central Ayurveda Research Institute in Dec 2020, is engaged in the research with the focus mandate, i. conduct medicio-botanical exploration in parts of Central India ii. Collect and supply genuine raw drug materials for R&D work iii. To build up repositories for medicinal plants and crude drugs iv. To established herbal garden and carrying out cultivation of medicinal plants for Ayurveda. The Institute has developed a good herbarium where more than 24000 accessioned specimens of 205 families, 1129 genera and 2563 species are housed and maintained.
Walk-in-Interview for 01 posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Chemistry and 01 posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Pharmacognosy/ Botany will be held at Central Ayurveda Research Institute, Jhansi on 04.03.2021 at 10.00 AM onwards.
Project : “Development of Quality Standards of Noncodified Lead Plants”.
Duration : One Year
Age : Not exceeding 35 years as on 01.01.2021.
Pay : Rs. 35000 + HRA (16%)
Essential Educational Qualifications : Post Graduate degree in Chemistry/ Chemical Sciences with 2 Years’ Experience. or M.Pharma (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) from a recognized University/Institution.
Desirable : Preference will be given to candidates having experience on ASU&H drugs analysis including handling of instruments like HPTLC/HPLC/ICPOES etc. and Publications in SCI Indexing Journals.
SRF Pharmacognosy/ Botany
Essential Educational Qualifications : Post Graduate degree in Botany with 2 years’ experience, or M.Pharma Pharmacognosy from a recognized University/Institution.
Desirable : Preference will be given to candidates having experience on ASU&H drugs analysis including plant authentication/ identification, microscopy and macroscopy etc. and Publications in SCI Indexing Journals.
* SRF P,cognosy/ Botany may have to work at Pune Institute with concerned subject expert on same pay and other terms and conditions of advt.
General Terms and conditions:
1. The engagement would be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project and no claim for continuance of regular appointment will be entertained.
2. The eligibility of candidates in respect of age will be determined as on 01.01.2021 & Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt, of India Rules.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. Good publications, higher qualifications, knowledge of computer and chemistry software s is desirable.
Walk in Interview at Central Ayurveda Research Institute, Jhansi on 04.03.2021 at 10.00 AM onwards
See All Other Jobs in our Database