The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Opportunities to excel through various courses are abundant including opportunities to enhance your educational qualification by availing two years paid study leave. The inherent adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all round development essential in today's world. Art of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development and Management; the army teaches you all.
Post : Soldier Pharma (Sepoy Pharma)
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts of Mandi, Kullu & Lahaul-Spiti in Himachal Pradesh from 18 Mar 2021 to 25 Mar 2021 at Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, UNA (HP) for SEPOY PHARMA.
Age (Years) : 19-25 years (01 Oct 1995 to 30 Sep 2001)
Minimum Physical QR
Height (CM) : 163
Weight (KG) : Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical standards
Chest (CM) : 77 (+5cm expansion)
Education QR : (i) 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55 % marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India. (ii) Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50 % marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
Note : Education certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/ listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS will be considered
Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
Physical measurements will be carried out as per the Physical standards listed
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/CH/BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/CH/BH on 5th day from date of generation of Medical Review barring Sundays / Closed Holidays and report back to ARO, Hamirpur for issue of Admit card for CEE in case declared FIT.
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through admit cards for CEE.
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued at ARO, Hamirpur after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at MH/CH/BH.
Candidates are required to bring following documents/ certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site: -
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty (20) copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer Computerized/photocopied / shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Photographs must be with proper hair cut and clean shave (except Sikh Candidates).
(c) Education Certificates.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualification achieved by candidate i.e Matric / Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized school/College/Board/University.
(ii) Provisional/ Online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University.
(iii) Candidates with Matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
(iv) List of Education Board recognized by State Governments/ UT administrations attach as Appendix ‘A’ will only be accepted.
(d) Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photographs issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/ HINDU / MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to produce to the following documents:-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly endorsed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the relationship certificate with office seal/ stamp.
(ii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on 10/- Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Servicemen to be produced. Name and date of Birth of the candidate must be recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C Certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. No bonus marks are to be allotted unless the certificate (Relationship/Sports/NCC) have been verified. An undertaking to the effect will be obtain from the candidate. Provisional certificates are accepted only during the notified rally duration neither earlier nor later.
(m) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidates on Rs10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen given at Appendix ‘B’ & Appendix ‘D’ duly attested by notary will be submitted by all candidates. For ESM candidates, this Affidavit will be in addition to Affidavit given at Para 4 (k)
(n) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card and AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowance and other social benefits scheme.
(o) Medical certificate. Covid -19 free/ asymptomatic certificate duly signed by Government Hospital should have been issued prior to the rally reporting day and will be submitted by all candidates. Specimen given at Appendix ‘E’.
(p) No risk certificate. No risk certificate duly signed by candidate and countersigned by the parent/ guardian should have been issued prior to the rally reporting day and will be submitted by all candidates. Specimen given at Appendix ‘F’.
(a) Producing of fake certificate will be dealt severely.
(b) Candidates are allowed to take part in one category only during the recruitment rally.
(c) Suggestion and complaint on recruitment can be submitted in writing by candidates through suggestion box held with Grievance Cell at rally site / Army Recruiting Office, Hamirpur(HP).
(d) Candidates found using unfair means will be disqualified and punitive action will be taken against them. FIR will be lodged against candidates caught using unfair means at any stage.
(e) Recruitment is purely based on merit list depending on available vacancies. Candidates do not have any right to claim on recruitment in Army just by passing the recruitment tests.
(f) Candidate will report at 04:30 AM at entry gate of rally ground on the days of the rally. GATE WILL CLOSE AT 10:00 AM EVERYDAY.
(g) Use of Mobile phone and recording of procedure is NOT allowed inside the Rally site & Written Exam premises.
(h) Married candidates below 21 years of age are not eligible for enrolment into the Army.
(j) Candidates/ Father/ Mother/ relative of candidate will not have any rights for claiming compensation or to hold Indian Govt/ Indian Army responsible for any injury, death, disease or disability suffered during the various physical tests undergone by the candidate at the time of recruitment. All candidates will be appearing for various tests in their own interests and risk.
(k) Candidates not in possession of requisite certificates are liable for rejection.
(l) Candidate will not get entry without documents mentioned at Para 4 above and he will be rejected at the time of pre height checking itself.
(m) Candidates will not be permitted to leave the rally ground once allowed to enter, so they are advised to bring their own refreshments as required.
(i) Beware of touts and antisocial elements. Touts cannot get you recruited in Indian Army. Do not waste your money on touts. Recruitment process is transparent and has been computerized and touts cannot do anything. Have faith on your hard work.
(ii) Producing fake documents & giving false information will liable you for terminating your service in spite of any number of years service you may render.
6. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
7. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on producing Admit Card in duplicate generated online though the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police
8. Negative marking would be applicable in Common Entrance Examination.
9. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
10. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/ overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
11. Giving/ taking bribe, production of bogus/ fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is
a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
12. Certificate with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
13. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
14. No compensation for Death/ Injury/ Loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/ dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
15. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
16. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
17. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
18. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
19. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of Common Entrance Examination.
20. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
21. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 01 Feb 2021 to 02 Mar 2021. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 06 Mar 2021 onwards. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
See All Other Jobs in our Database