Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology started its journey on October 20, 1995 under Haryana State Legislative Act No. 17 of 1995 at Hisar, Haryana State of India to impart education on the frontiers of Technology, Pharmacy, Environmental Studies, Non-conventional Energy Sources, Mass Media and Management Studies.
Post : Assistant Professor
Name of Department : Pharmaceutical Sciences
No of Posts : 10 (Gen.-5(SFS-2),SC-2,BCA-1, BCB-1, EWS-1)
Specialisation : Pharmaceutics-03
(i) First class B.Pharm. with Master’s Degree in Pharmacy(M.Pharm.) in appropriate Branch of specialisation in Pharmacy (qualification must be PCI recognized)
(ii) Two years of teaching experience in PCI approved/ recognized Pharmacy College.
(iii) The candidate should be registered in the register of pharmacists maintained by a State Pharmacy Council.
(iv) A PCI recognized Pharm.D degree holder shall also be eligible for the posts of Assistant Professor in the subjects of pathophysiology, pharmacology and pharmacy practice
(v) If a class or division is not awarded at Master level, a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent cumulative grade point average shall be considered equivalent to first class or division, as the case may be.
Note : A relaxation of 5% shall be allowed at the Bachelor’s as well as at the Master’s level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes (OBC)(Non-creamy Layer)/Differently-abled ((a) Blindness and low vision; (b) Deaf and Hard of Hearing; (C) Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid-attack victims and muscular dystrophy; (d) Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness; (e) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness) for the purpose of eligibility and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
1. The qualifications prescribed by the Pharmacy Council of India are applicable for the posts of Assistant Professor in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The selections shall be based only on the performance in interview.
2. The prescribed application format is available on the University website to apply online. The fee of Rs.800/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ BC/ EWS/ ESM/ PWD and Rs.400/- for female candidates) may be deposited either through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card and separately for each post. The Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card transaction charges will be extra as applicable.
3. The online application forms are available on the University website w.e.f. 22.03.2021 from 9:00 a.m.
4. Last date for payment of fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card is 20.04.2021.
5. The downloaded copy of application form duly filled in along with attested copies of certificates/ testimonials and all other documents, educational qualifications, research publications and experience etc. should reach the office of Assistant Registrar(Faculty) of this University latest by 30.04.2021, positively. List of publications should include ISSN No., Scopus Index published in Peer-Reviewed or UGC-listed Journals. The candidate must be eligible on the last date for submission of online application form as per the prescribed qualifications. Those who have applied in response to University Advt.No.3/2016 and 01/2019 for the said posts are required to apply online afresh. However, they are exempted from the requisite fee. Those who are in service should send their applications through proper channel.
6. The category “Economically Backward Persons” has been termed as “Economically Weaker Sections”. Therefore, the candidates, who have earlier submitted the certificate of EBP category may now submit the certificate of EWS category issued by the competent authority keeping in view the latest instructions of the State Govt.
7. Benefit of reservation and concession in application fee is applicable to the candidates of Haryana domicile only.
8. The benefit of relaxation as provided in qualifications will be applicable to the candidates of Haryana domicile only.
9. The University reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or it may not fill any of the posts advertised without assigning any reason.
10. The degrees obtained by the candidates through Distance Education Mode/ Correspondence Mode must be approved by AICTE-UGC-DEC (now DEB) and proof of the same be enclosed.
11. Before submission of online application form, the candidate must have scanned his/ her latest photograph and signature in JPEG/JPG format only, for uploading as a part of submission of online application. The latest photograph must be a PASSPORT SIZE with maximum dimension of maximum size (width 132px, height 170px) minimum size(width 102px, height 140px).
12. Signature must be done by the candidate himself/ herself in a white paper with a black pen. The signature image maximum size (width 210px, height 80px) minimum size (width 210px, height 40px).
13. The candidates are advised to carefully check all the detail before final fee deposit of the application form. After fee confirmation, your application form details cannot be changed or edited.
14. Candidates are advised to be in touch with “NEWS/ EVENTS” on the GJUS&T website. Other information will also be supplied on candidate’s registered mobile number(RMN).
15. After registration, an automatic generated User ID will be shown on the website; you are advised to keep User ID/ Reference No. and password secretly for your own use only and not to be disclosed this to any other person(s). In the event of sharing of password, candidate shall be solely responsible for the chance of registration/ application details etc. In the event of forgetting of password, the same can be retrieved by the candidate on replying the queries by the system on the lime Forgot Password available on the GJUS&T website.
16. Incomplete applications and those not on prescribed form or without fee and supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
17. SFS stands for Self Financing Scheme.
18. There will be no age bar for these posts. The age of superannuation for the above posts will be sixty years. 19. A written test/ seminar may also be conducted before interview if the University feels it necessary in any case.
Last date for submission of online applications is 20.04.2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database