National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an 'Institute of National Importance'. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for a post of Junior Research Fellow under a project entitled “DEVELOPMENT OF NOVEL BISPECIFIC NANO-ANTIBODY FOR CLINICAL USE” sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), GoI, New Delhi [GP-452] underDr. Abhay H Pande, Associate Professor, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER, SAS Nagar. The position is purely temporary, initially for 1 Year, extendable up toTwo years based on the performance of the candidate and is co-terminus with the duration of the project.
Minimum Qualification : M.Sc. / M.S. (Pharm.)/M. Pharm. in Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Life Sciences. Documented research experience in protein analysis and characterization tools is desirable. Minimum CGPA of 6.75 (or 60% marks) for General category, 6.25 (or 55% marks) for SC/ST, 5.75 (or 50% marks) for physically handicapped (PH) candidates on a 10 point scale is required in the qualifying examination.
Desired experience : Experience in cloning, expression purification of recombinant proteins, characterization of proteins.
Age limit : 28 years
Fellowship : Rs. 31,000/- p.m. +HRA as applicable.
1. The virtual interviews will be held on 26thMarch, 2021 (Friday) between 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
2. Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the virtual interviews along with the application form
3. The candidate(s) who fulfill the eligibility criteria should send the scanned application form (in .pdf format) at firstname.lastname@example.orgAll these documents need to be mailed to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org 22nd March, 2021(Monday) on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials/ degrees/ certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size photograph and the proof of payment of prescribed fee payable through NEFT in the Institute’s Bank.
Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.100/-
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate : NIL
Details of the Institute’s Bank are:
Account Name : Director, NIPER, SAS Nagar
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India, NIPER Branch, Sector-67, SAS Nagar-160062
Bank Account No.: 55034549623
IFSC Code: SBIN0004421
4. The original certificates / degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
5. Candidates with incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate / reprint of important publications, without photographs, signatures and prescribed fee) will not be interviewed.
6. Age relaxation / reservation policy for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / PWD etc will be as per the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
7. In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
8. The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / written test / interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
9. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
10. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
See All Other Jobs in our Database