National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) was conceptualized by Government of India on persistent demand of the food industry to have an apex body as a "One Stop Solution Provider" for the various problems of the sector. Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India has set up this institute with an initial investment of Rs. 500 crore (US $100 million). The institute is spread over an area of 100 acres.
Applications are invited in the prescribed format for the position of junior research fellow (JRF) (01 no.) on purely contractual basis (for the period of 01 year initially which would be extended by another 01 year based on satisfactory performance) to work in the externally funded (DST Haryana) research project
Title of the Project: “Development of ready to cook (RTC) food product through selective fermentation of biofortified and non-fortified Pearl Millet varieties for enhancing bioavailability of micronutrients”
Essential qualification : Master’s degree with 60% marks in the area of Biochemistry / Food Technology / Food Science / Microbiology / Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology / Veterinary Pathology / Animal Biochemistry ONLY need to apply Candidate should have qualified NET (UGC/CSIR/ICAR) and/or GATE. Candidates with experience in Probiotics/Fermentation and laboratory animal handling & experimentation/prior work in these areas will be preferred
Age Maximum : 30 years for male and Maximum 32 years for female (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per Government rules).
Fellowship per month : Rs. 31000/- + HRA (@08%)
Principal Investigator : Dr. Prarabdh C Badgujar
Email : email@example.com
• Interested candidates are requested to appear for the interview (online) on 18.03.2021 at 11.00 am.
• Eligible candidates will be informed through mail and on-line interview link shall be shared one day prior the interview. No correspondence shall be done with Non-eligible candidates. No TA/DA shall be paid and no separate call letters will be sent for attending the interview.
• It is advised that advanced application shall be submitted in the given format (Annexure I) in soft copy (PDF format – Annexure I and all supporting documents – Make Single PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 13.03.2021 by 06.00 pm.
• The attested copies of the certificates and testimonials should also be attached with the application form.
• Selected Candidates should bring in print out of the application form with documents in duplicate and ALL original certificates for verification at the time of joining
• Candidates are advised to keep visiting NIFTEM website for any change in date/time of the interview; no separate letters/communication will be issued, if date/time changes.
• Decision of the NIFTEM administration with respect to all matters shall be final and binding.
Last date / time for Submission : 13/03/2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database