Manipal Academy of Higher Education is a globally engaged institution with active partnership with more than 220 leading universities around the globe. Our relations with institutions, government agencies and organisations in study, research and service provide faculty and students access to world-class institutions, experiences and resources.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal invites applications from the eligible candidates for the position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) for an ICMR sponsored research project titled “Development of Membrane Heat-shock Protein 70 (Hsp70) Targeted, Temozolamide Loaded Multi-functionalized Theranostic SPION/ Liposomal Nano-vector for Brain Tumour Treatment” at the Department of Pharmaceutics, Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, MAHE, Manipal.
Senior Research Fellow
Eligibility and Qualification of the candidate:
• M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics/ Industrial Pharmacy/ related specialization) OR M.Tech (Chemical/ Biomedical/ Nanotechnology/ related specialization)
• Two Years of Research experience after Post Graduate degree
• Research experience in drug delivery/ formulation development/ nanotechnology/ relevant domain
• GPAT/CSIR-NET/ICMR-JRF examination qualification
• Publications/ Patents
• Good communication and writing skills
Duration of the Project : 36 months
Fellowship : Rs 35,000 +8 % HRA per month
Candidates possessing requisite qualification may send their detailed CV to the below mentioned address before April 20, 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about the interview. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for attending the interview.
Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Manipal - 576104, Karnataka
See All Other Jobs in our Database