Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country. Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.
Post : Associate Manager - Marketing
• Responsible for Managing Cardiac Portfolio
• Manage launch of new strategic initiatives for Market Penetration for the Metabolic Portfolio with key focus on Thyroid segment
• Responsible for the topline and brand profitability
• Handle the Stage Gate for the new launches for validation of the product concepts with the key stakeholders
• Media Planning / Execution in coordination with the Marketing Services team Formulation of marketing strategies, Communication development
• Building strong Marketing programs Tracking and measuring the impact of the Marketing Programs.
• Managing the Creative agencies
• Build relationships into Key Opinion Leaders / influencers, and utilize relationships for shaping market initiatives, and for driving sales.
• Support and drive sales – work in close partnership with Cross Functional teams to ensure marketing programs are driven consistently and in a high-quality manner.
• Experienced professional with high energy levels & passion to build big brands along with Leadership skills.
• Highly focused individual who believes in singularity of purpose and understands the team dynamics.
• A creative thinker who understands the value of communication and customer preferences.
• Self-motivated individual with strong product knowledge with go getter attitude.
• Proven track record in brand performance with skills and interest in,
• Brand management
• New launches and Brand life cycle management
• Brand positioning initiatives
• Brand communication activities
• Digital marketing skills
• Key medico marketing activities with competitive sustainable advantage
• Business development
• Strategic planning, analysis and execution
• Education qualification : B. Pharm, MBA, Marketing or equivalent degree
• Years and industry experience: 5+ years
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm, MBA
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 20th April, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database