Traditionally the area is mentioned as Dandakaranya in the epic Ramayana, and part of the Kosala Kingdom in the Mahabharata. Around 450 AD, Bastar state was ruled by Nala King, Bhavadatta Varman, who is mentioned to have invaded the neighboring Vakataka kingdom, during the reign of its King, Narendrasena (440-460) The princely state of Bastar was established around 1324 AD, when Annama Deva, brother of the last Kakatiya King, Pratapa Rudra Deva (r. 1290-1325), left Warangal and established his kingdom at Bastar under the tutelage of local goddess, ‘Dantheshwari’, who still is the tutelary deity of Bastar region, her famous Dantheshwari Temple stands today at Danthewada, also named after her.
Post : Pharmacist (RBSK)
No of Posts : 01
Salary : Rs 16,500/- pm
Education Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy (50%) & Registration in Pharmacy Registration Council.
Terms and Conditions
1. The number of posts can be increased or reduced as required.
2. Candidates will not be paid any kind of travel expenses for joining the office of Chief Medical and Health Officer Narayanpur District Narayanpur, as per the instructions of the District Administration for Bock-in-Interview Skills Examination.
3. Residents of Narayanpur district will be given first priority on posts with integrated pay scale up to Rs.165000. In case of not getting the eligible candidates of the district, priority will be given to the other district of Bastar division, if the eligible candidates are not available in the division, the eligible candidates of other districts will be given priority as per merit.
4. All the candidates of Chhattisgarh will get equal opportunities in posts with a salary of more than Rs 165000/-
5. All the certificates attached with the application form should be well attached. Arrange self-certified certificates in the prescribed amount. (1) Application Form (2) Demat Draft (DD) (3) Educational Qualification Certificate (4) Caste Certificate (6) Residence Certificate (6) Employment Register (7) Experience / No Objection Certificate (8) Other Certificates: Candidates desirous of recruiting in more than one post, it will be mandatory to submit separate applications and demand drafts for each post.
6. Candidates should verify their latest passport size photograph at the place specified in the application form by themselves and otherwise the application will be deemed canceled.
7. Application fee will be admissible through DD. Demad Draft (DD) District Committee. Accepted in Narayanpur. Improvement in application receipt over DD will not be validated. It would be compulsory to mention DD Number Date.
8. The contractual appointment of the said posts will be till 31 March 2021, however, the department may decide to increase the contract on the basis of need and by assessing the suitability of the person appointing the contract.
9. The selection process will be done by the health committee of the district under the National Health Mission, but administrative control will be the chief medical and health officer at the district level and the block medical officer at the development level. The validity of the 16 waiting lists will be one year.
10. The selected candidate can be terminated at any time after appearing in the work by giving one month's notice or one month's salary, similarly any candidate has to give a month's notice before resigning or one month.
11. This contractual appointment will be completely temporary and non-transferable and on issuing the appointment order, it will be mandatory for the concerned to appear in their original posting place within the stipulated time, otherwise the appointment order of the candidate will be automatically canceled.
12. At any stage of the selection process it is found that if any candidate is trying to influence the fair selection process in any way, then their application will be invalidated and no claim in this regard will be valid. .
13. AIS / Collector District Health Committee to take immense decision on any dispute and problem occurring during the recruitment process. The district will be in Narayanpur. All of which will be valid. Employee working in government / semi-governmental organizations will be required to produce NOC issued by the employer otherwise application will not be considered. No information will be given to the candidate regarding
14. incomplete, unclear and incorrect application forms. Every applicant should carefully examine the information given in the advertisement and all the information in the application form correctly and complete information. If any information is found to be incomplete or flawed in the application, then it will be the responsibility of the applicant on the basis of informed. Application can be rejected at any stage of selection without giving prior notice to
15. Must submit permanent caste certificate issued by competent officer to candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes. Applications will be accepted from the eligible candidates only.
Application Fees for Salary 25, 000 or below 25, 000
Unreserved : Rs. 300 /-
OBC : Rs. 200 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 100 /-
Application Fees for Salary Above Rs. 25,000
Unreserved : Rs. 400 /-
OBC : Rs. 300 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 200 /-
Last Date : 15th March, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database