IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Post : Senior Consultant
Responsible for the on-time completion of PMR projects or components of large, complex projects for clients in the life sciences field. Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities and assists in the BD process.
• Participates or leads teams in the design, development and delivery of PMR / consulting projects
• Reviews and analyzes client requirements or problems and assists in the development of proposals
• Provides direction and guidance to Analysts, Consultants and project teams
• Performs qualitative and/or quantitative analyses
• Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
• Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
• Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and life sciences market through on the job experience and participation in training opportunities. Begins to develop CoE specific subject matter expertise.
• When acting as Project Manager, proactively manages project timelines and manages day to day communication with the client and team members.
• Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project data and coordinating team meetings
• Communicate with clients/stakeholders to understand and document the business objectives
• Design and execute qualitative or quantitative analyses to help clients improve their commercial effectiveness
• Design questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure the necessary data is captured
• Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations
• Making presentations - answering questions and instilling confidence
• Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice areas
• Support manager in business development by preparing proposals and new product offerings
• Collaborate with different teams to work on integrated projects
• Coach and mentor junior team members
• Experience of 10-12 years in market research in pharmaceutical/biotech/healthcare industry
• Education qualification: B.Pharm / M.Pharma / B.Tech (Biotechnology) / M.Tech (Biotechnology) / MBA (pharmaceutical management)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Analytic problem solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook
• Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
Experience : 10-12 years
Qualification : B.Pharm / M.Pharma / B.Tech (Biotechnology) / M.Tech (Biotechnology) / MBA
Location : Bangalore, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Job ID : R1175546
End Date : 25th March, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database