DHFWS Hisar invites application for Tilling up of various vacant posts under various schemes of NHM Programme for different Health Institutions of District Hisar purely on contract basis initially up to 31/03/2021 or upto the date approved in NHM Haryana ROP 2020-21. whichever is earlier. The number and details of various post are as under.
Post : Pharmacist
Name of Scheme : HMSCL-1, RBSK-3
No of Posts : 04 [UR(PwD)-1, UR (ESM)- 1, BCA (ESM)-1, SC(ESM)-1]
Entry Level Pay (As per Service Bye laws) or as per ROP 2020-21 : Rs. 12500/- per month
Eligibility ESSENTIAL : (i) 10+2 with Science (Physics & Chemistry). Diploma in Pharmacy from Recognized Institute.(ii) Registered as Pharmacist with Haryana Pharmacy Council under section 31 (a) or 31 (c) or 32 (a) of the Pharmacy act, 1948 as applicable to Haryana State. DESIRABLE: (i) Computer proficiency with familiarity of Data management and commonly used packages like MS word. Power Point and Excel etc.(ii) Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric standard.
• Application form can be submitted in O/o Dy. Civil Surgeon (NHM), Hisar on any working day till 19-03-2021 (Friday) at 4.00 pm with Demand Draft (DD) @ Rs 200/- per form in case of General Category and Rs. 100/- in other reserved categories in favor of Chairman District Health and Family welfare Society REC payable at Hisar which will be non refundable. No Cheque or cash will be accepted. Candidate will mention the name, father’s name and category (Gen/SC/BCA/BCB/EWS etc) and name of post on the back side of Bank Demand Draft.
• One Application will be considered for one post only. Application form without having the post name and category/serial number will be rejected.
• Screening/ Proficiency test will be held for all the candidates appearing for the concerned posts for Medical officer & specialist doctors. Those candidates who are unable to get 40% or less marks in screening/proficiency test would not be shortlisted for further test/interview.
• Four times candidates of the post advertised will be shortlisted after screening test on merit basis and computer test (Typing Tutor Test and MS word. Excel, email etc.) will be conducted for those candidates only, (if candidate Clears the Exam)
• Full particulars along with contact no., email id. Postal address with PINCODE, two Passport size photo and self attested copies of Educational Qualification & Govt & Semi Govt Experience should be attached with the application.
• Experience only from Govt. & Semi Govt, institution will be considered.
• Original documents in support of academic qualifications and work experience shall be required to be produced at the time of interview. If Original documents would not be available at the time of interview. Candidature will not be considered. Preference will be given to the candidate residing in local area (District Hisar) and proof of residence (Ration Card. Voter Card, Passport. Driving License. Aadhaar Card) will be required. In case of married female candidate, after marriage residence proof will be considered for local area weightage.
• If the candidate had done his /her qualification diploma/degree through distance mode/regular mode then the university should be approved from Distance Education Council or joint committee of DEC. UGC and AICTE as the case may be. It will be responsibility of the applicant to produce the proof of approval of his/ her degree/diploma from above mentioned authorities as the case may be. The qualification should be completed before closing date of submission of application. Vide memo no1/545-NHM/A-6/2017/7637-71 Dated 23/01/2017 O/o MD NHM Haryana, vide Memo No. Admin/NHM/A1/2017-18/4361-81 dL 29.12.2017. Age limit for all categories of posts under NHM will be as follows :
18 years - 42 years
• Ago relaxation will be given as per Haryana Govt Rules letter No.22/06/2021-1GS-lll dated 03-02-2021 (Annoxurc-16) and as per MD NHM office letter no. NHM/Admin/HR/2020-21/4776-98 dt: 17-08-2020.
• District authorities(Civil Surgeon. Hisar) has right to reject any application if found improper or having misleading information. District Health & Family Welfare Society, HISAR has right to cancel advertisement/ any post/written test & interview at any time without specifying any reason and No claim will be entertained in this regard.
Walk in Interview
22-03-2021 (Monday) 10.30. am
o/o Civil Surgeon, Hisar
See All Other Jobs in our Database