Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. THSTI is a part of the interdisciplinary Biotechnology Science Cluster at Faridabad, Haryana in the National Capital Region (NCR). The institution is a dynamic enterprise with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
Post : Consultant
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for one position of Consultant to supervise the research activities in Non-Communicable Disease research program of this Institute broadly covering the following:
Non communicable disease program of THSTI particularly on Non -alcoholic fatty liver disease
• Select AYUSH Herbal Extracts/ Formulations for Mitigating SARS-COV2 and Associating Pathologies
• To develop and test herbal extracts for the treatment of fatty liver disease
Expertise required : The applicant must have a proven track record of drug discovery and drug development, understanding of disease biology and translational work.
No. of posts : 01
Maximum monthly emoluments : Rs.90,000/- Plus Rs.l0,000/-pm as local conveyance; The emoluments in the case of retired Government Ofifcial’s shall be last pay drawn less basic pension
Age Limit : 65 years
Qualifications & Experience : Ph.D. in Life Science / Chemical Science with post qualification experience of 20 years in the requisite field.
Retired Government employees with (i) Level 14 and above and (ii) at least 25 years’ experience in the required domain field.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Appointment will be made initially for a period of six months extendable for one year subject to requirement of the services forTHSTI and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required forthe post.
4. All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
5. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Interested candidates may send their CV containing details of educational qualification, experience, publications, patents and age to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7th April 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database