Walk in interview for Pharmacists (10 posts) at Zilla Swasthya Samiti - Government Jobs
In reference to the letter No 8907 dtd.23.03.2020 of Joint Secretary to Government H&FW Dept. Govt, of Odisha, Zilla Swasthya Samiti , Nabarangpur offers an opportunities including retired to the qualified staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician, Radiographer, MPHW(M), MPHW(F) to serve the people of Nabarangpur in various Covid19 Health facilities on short term .Purely contract (Daily Wages) for a period of three month i.e up to 30.06.2020 only.
No of posts : 10
Wages as per ESI Dept, notification and Covid-19 Incentive : Daily Wages@Rs.388/- per day Daily COVID Incentive @Rs.612/-per day Total@Rs.1000/- per day
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidate must have passed +2 Science Examination under council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent course and passed Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the 03(three) Medical College & Hospital of the State or any other private institutions duly recognized by the Pharmacy Council/ All India Council of Technical Education(AICTE).
For Retired Employees
The retired Govt. Employees who have retired from above mentioned post on attending the age of superannuation and below the age of sixty five (65) years having good service records and are physically fit shall be eligible to be engaged for above said posts.
1. Nationality:- She/ He must be a citizen of India
2. Qualification:- As mentioned in the column 5 of the advertisement
Age Limit :- She/ He must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years on the date of advertisement. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years in case of women, SC, ST, SEBC candidates and 10 years in case of person with disability. All candidates being women shall be allowed relaxation of upper age limit in accordance with provisions of the relevant Rules as may be decided by the Government from time to time. A person who comes under more than one reserved category, shall be eligible for only one benefit of relaxation which shall be considered most beneficial to her.
Knowledge in Odia :-
a) The candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia.
b) Passed Middle School examination with Odia as language subject or
c) Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject or
d) Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government or
e) Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department.
Marital Status :-
If married, the candidate must not have more than one spouse living except otherwise exempted by Government.
Physical Fitness :-
The candidate must be of good mental and physical health and free from any physical defects likely to make him incapable of discharging her/his normal duties in the service.
Minimum Educational Qualification
The candidate must have registered her/his name in the concerned Council in the State and have possessed valid registration certificate as on the date of the advertisement.
Recruitment Procedure :- Recruitment to the above posts shall be made by way of career Assessment of the candidates by the board as below. However the retired Govt, employees who will fulfil the above mentioned criteria will be given priority.
General Terms & Conditions
1. The engagement will be given till 30.06.2020(30th June 2020). The duration may be extended further if situation so warrants.
2. The engagement is purely temporary and can be terminated at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
3. The selection of candidate will be made according to merit as per recent Govt, guideline. No additional weightage will be given for higher qualification.
4. No personal enquiry/approach or correspondences will be entertained.
5. The undersigned reserves all right to reject any or all applications and modify/cancel the advertisement/the process of recruitment at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
6. As lockdown situation is in force in the entire State candidates are required to carry either a hard copy or digital copy of this advertisement with them to avoid interruption by Police personnel in different places.
7. In view of spread of COVID-19 candidates are requested to adopt all the preventive measures like maintaining social distancing, washing hands frequently, following cough etiquette etc. during the interview period.
As per the instruction of District Administration only 100 candidates will be allowed to take part in the Walk-in-Interview in a day. In case there will be more than 100 candidates reached the spot for interview another date will be fixed for those candidates and the date will be intimated to them on the spot. Also it will be reflected in the District website.
Walk In Interview
Date : 06.04.2020
Time : 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Lunch Break from 1.30 PM to 2.30 PM)
Venue : Sanskruti Bhawan (In front of New State Bank, Jagatsinghpur
See All Other Jobs in our Database