Walk in interview for Pharmacists (12 posts) due to COVID-19 outbreak - Government Jobs
Corona Virus (COVID - 19) Infection in the Symptom Cell Additional health care officers and staff may be needed to cope with outbreaks. To its doctors, nurses, multipurpose health workers, health assistants, and other interested health workers, who are retired from all the health institutions in the district / municipalities / municipal / arm forces (medical carp) but are able to provide health care as their prerequisites.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 12
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm, with Valid MPC Certification is must.
Experience : upto 38 years for open category and 43 years for backward category and upto 65 year for retired employess.
Salary : Rs 17,000/- per months.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This appointment is in contract form and the appointment will be in place to prevent the spread of Corona virus and the appointment of Coronation Officer. Also, the number of positions mentioned in the ad may change. There may also be a change in respect.
2. The maximum postal service limit for the applicant for the post of the nominated post is 6 years and for the candidate working in the National Health Mission Service, the age limit is relaxed up to 5 years. Also, if there is a retired officer, the retired officer / employee will be paid the honorarium in a contractual manner according.
3. Applicant must be physically and mentally competent for the respective post and no criminal offense has been registered against the applicant and the certificate of Physical Fitness Certificate of District Surgeon is compulsory for the applicant above 6 years. Government employees may not have been reported or reported any administrative or financial proceedings, penal proceedings or criminal or any other crimes in the office of the former Government employee.
4. This appointment is a contractual form and No Applicants from will remain from the date of verification to 30-04-2020.
5. These positions will be recruited on the basis of highest marks through direct interview. Also, if full time candidates are not available for the post of Specialist (Mistake expert, Visitor, Surgeon, Intervenes), on Call Basis service should be taken as per appointment. Candidates should note if application form may be considered. Also, live interviews will be conducted daily till the candidate is available for the post.
6. Right to change the process. Collector, Collector Office Ch. Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, Jalna will be reserved.
7. No travel allowance or any other allowance will be available to the candidates present for the direct interview.
8. Applicants should note that the contracting army will be terminated automatically without any prior notice if it is rejected and discontinued under the Disaster Management Corona Virus (CovID - 19) cell.
Candidates present at the District Collector's Office Jalna for interview with original document on the day mentioned in the advertisement along with the complete application made available from belo link.
Walk in Interview : 04/04/2020 at the District Collector's Office Jalna
See All Other Jobs in our Database