Walk in interview for M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm in Quality Control, Quality Assurance at Mankind Pharma | 25 posts
Mankind Pharma, the 7th largest Pharmaceutical Company of India, was incepted in 1995 with a meagre capital of 50 lakhs and 20 employees. Today, we are amongst the top 5 fastest growing Pharmaceutical companies of India with an employee base of more than 10000 and heading towards a turnover of INR 3000 crores.
Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive Quality Control
No of posts : 15
- Knowledge of HPLC, GC, AAS, UV spectrophotometer etc.
- Knowledge of empower 3 software on waters HPLC.
- Knowledge of AMV and Technology transfer -Knowledge on data integrity and 21 CFR part 11 compliance.
- Knowledge of OOS investigation.
- Knowledge of GLP.
- Knowledge of management of calibration of all analytical instrument.
- Knowledge of QMS
Qualification : M.Sc, Chemistry / M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Experience : 1-7 Years
Officer / Sr. Officer Quality Assurance
No of posts : 10
- Knowledge of Line clearance in dispensing, manufacturing and packing operations.
- Knowledge of in-process, bulk, hold time, process validation in operations.
- Knowledge of AQL of bulk finished product.
- Knowledge of operation and calibration of IPQC instruments.
- Knowledge of CGMP compliance.
- Knowledge of QMS.
Qualification : B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy
Experience : 1-5 Years
Walk in Interview
Date : 15th March 2020, 9 Am to 4Pm
Venue : Mankind Pharma Ltd. Unit II, Vill. Kishanpura,
Paonta Sahib, Distt. Sirmour, H.P. 173025
Contact - Mr. Smile Ructa (8628077475)
Note : Only MHRA/EU/USFDA approved plant employee will be entertained
See All Other Jobs in our Database