Vacancy for Key Account Manager at Boehringer Ingelheim
Boehringer Ingelheim is a research-driven pharmaceutical company and one of the top 20 pharmaceutical firms worldwide. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim operates globally in over 100 countries and has more than 47,700 employees. The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine. In 2014, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of about 13.3 billion euros. R&D expenditure corresponds to 23.1% of its net sales.
Post : Key Account Manager - Specialty BU (Oncology)-203335
To achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance targets for the area through management and direction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Identify and develop key cancer treating centers in corporate and government institutions
• Plan and organize product promotion campaigns, arrange scientific presentation to pre-selected key institutions and trigger buying decisions
• Responsible for achieving territory total sales including product wise targets
• Efficient use and deployment of resources so as to minimize field expenses while optimizing value
• Overseeing effective application of sales promotion strategies; participate in cycle meetings and have transparent communication within the sales trade team
• Effectively co-ordinate with the authorized stockists
• Co-ordinate with Sales Management teams (Institution) through regular communications & interactions towards achievement of common Institution objectives.
• Conducting business in line with Company’s Vision, Mission and Core Values
• Initiate self development for disease related Knowledge and product knowledge with help of Regional MSL. Active Participation in monthly Medical telecon and Quiz is Mandatory.
• Identify the top KOLs in the territory. Develop relationship with KOLs for effective promotion of BI and BI products. Give feedback to the management regularly about KOL development.
• Communicate the marketing strategies to the customers in the prescribed way.
• Initiate and maintain appropriate level of communication with team members, Line Manager and BI support departments. Research and provide feedback to management on success of sales strategies in the field.
• Effective inventory management in territory so as there is no shortage and reduce expiry of SKU’s.
• Communicate with HCP’s effectively through strong Disease Product Knowledge and zeal to conduct effective & meaningful HCP engagement activities.
• Education : Bachelors degree in science or B.Pharm
• Willingness to travel extensively
• Should be able to learn mechanism of action and clinical application concepts easily
• Adaptability is critical to quickly respond to changing situations and priorities
• Demonstrate strong problem solving and decision making acclimating to various customer needs, interests and processes.
• Relate to and compare data from different sources. Commit to a course of action based on logical assumptions and factual information
Qualification: B.Sc B.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma
Last date: 30th, April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database