Vacancy for Junior Research Fellow at IIT
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur was established in 2008, to foster technology education and research in India. The Institute is committed to technological thought and action to benefit the economic development of India. Scholarship in teaching and learning; Scholarship in research and creative accomplishments; and relevance to Industry are three driving forces for us at IIT Jodhpur. IIT Jodhpur functions from its sprawling residential Permanent Campus of 852 acres on National Highway 65, north-northwest of Jodhpur towards Nagaur. This campus is meticulously planned and envisioned to stand as a symbol of academics – simple, but deep.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Institute project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay.
Project No. : S / SERB / MAP / 20190053
Project Title : Modeling Organic and Biochemical phenomena via direct chemical dynamics simulations
Name of the Project Investigator : Dr. Manikandan Paranjothy
Duration of Initial Appointment : 01 Year
Consolidate Pay : Rs.31,000/- +HRA
Age : Below 28 Years
Minimum Qualification and Experience :
Eligibility: M.Sc. Chemistry / Physics / Material Science with GATE / JRF-LS.
Desirable : Experience is doing theoretical Chemistry Calculations.
Brief description of Project : Classical Trajectory simulations will be used to stand interesting chemical and biochemical phenomena.
1) Performing research under the guidance of PI
2) Maintaining documents/Equipment’s
3) Preparing reports
General Instructions to Applicant(s)
1. The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project
2. Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
3. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
4. The Institute reserves the right to:
(a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions
(c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
5. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
6. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
10. Postal delay will not be entertained.
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through ONLINE process up to 17 March 2020. After the submission of the online application, applicant are required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address given below
Office of Research & Development,
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur,
NH-65, Nagaur Road,
Jodhpur – 342037, Rajasthan
The envelope should be super scribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..”
The application must reach the Institute on or before to 24 March 2020. Application received after the due date shall not be considered.
See All Other Jobs in our Database