Opening for Associate Scientist at Syngene International | M.Pharm, M.Sc
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : BBRC - BPH EXP - Associate Scientist (10165)
• Polymorph and salt screening for NCEs
• Handling instruments for solid state characterization like PXRD, DSC/TGA, DVS as well as UPLC/HPLC
• Crystallization process development, Jet milling and other size reduction operations to modulate powder properties
• Record, summarize and present experimental data/ results, Laboratory Upkeep
• Good working knowledge on MS office
• MSc (Chemistry) Or MPharm Or MTech Or MSc (Tech) with 3 - 7 years relevant industrial experience with proficiency in polymorph screening techniques, basic understanding of solid state characterization techniques,Crystallization process development, Size reduction operations, Air jet milling. Experience in handling different instruments for solid state characterization would be preferred
• Good understanding and proficiency in polymorph and salt screening techniques, basic knowledge of development of co-crystals, amorphous and amorphous solid dispersions, basic knowledge of solid state characterization techniques, Crystallization development, Milling and other size reduction operations, good understanding of thermodynamics and kinetics, basics of nucleation and crystal growth, Metastable zone width.
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Tech
Experience : 3-7 years
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Job ID : 10165
End Date : 10th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database