Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Research Associate, Senior Research Associate
• Experience in handling of analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, LC-MS, IC and Autotitrators.
• Analysis of in-process sample and isolated sample using different analytical techniques.
• Expertise in execution of method validations/qualifications.
• Excellent knowledge of cGMP, ICH and other regulatory requirements
• Experience in qualification of reference standard materials.
• Knowledge on calibration of analytical instruments.
• Exposure to internal/External audits.
• M. Pharm/M.Sc (Analytical/Organic Chemistry)
• Excellent computer skills and experience in using electronic note books and LIMS. Numerical and analytical ability.
• Ability to work in a team and willingness to work in shifts.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Planning and Time management
Qualification : M. Pharm / M.Sc
Experience : 0-5 yrs
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Job ID : 9662
End Date : 30th March, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database