Pharma Career as Research Associate, Senior Research Associate at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Research Associate, Senior Research Associate
• Experience in handling of analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, LC-MS, IC and Autotitrators.
• Analysis of in-process sample and isolated sample using different analytical techniques.
• Expertise in execution of method validations/qualifications.
• Excellent knowledge of cGMP, ICH and other regulatory requirements
• Experience in qualification of reference standard materials.
• Knowledge on calibration of analytical instruments.
• Exposure to internal/External audits.
• M. Pharm/M.Sc (Analytical/Organic Chemistry)
• Excellent computer skills and experience in using electronic note books and LIMS. Numerical and analytical ability.
• Ability to work in a team and willingness to work in shifts.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Planning and Time management
Qualification : M. Pharm / M.Sc
Experience : 0-5 yrs
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Job ID : 9662
End Date : 30th March, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database