Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Senior Production Assistant
• Stick to the shift schedule and production schedule.
• Compliance to all approved procedure, documents and GMP activities during production.
• Documentation and area monitoring.
• Performing all the assigned production activities in conformation to Batch record, recording the details in record sheets.
• In case any abnormalities, deviation observed should be recorded and inform to production in charge and follows according to the site quality systems.
• Updation of process related documents and adhere to GDP.
Skills - Clean room area operations, vessels cleaning and instrument operations. Autoclave operations.
Experience : 1-3 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 30th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database