Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country. Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd.
Post : Regional Business Manager
• Responsible for the development and achievement of sales targets through the direct sales channel
• Focusing on growing and developing existing customers, together with generating new business
• Promoting in line with Sales Action Plan of the Brand(s) with maximum impact to achieve the Sales Goals and Customer Satisfaction.
• Achieve sales targets and company objectives as defined by your immediate manager and Business Unit Head
• Contribute in making the Company Plans and ensuring that the sales targets are delivered as per the plan.
• Ensure high degree of forecasting accuracy by having a great insight of variables which affect sales and market demand
• Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers
• Continually meet, according to set guidelines, with targeted customers to maintain current understanding of their needs and expectations to proactively influence customer-buying decisions
• To implement all marketing campaigns with businesses and monitoring progress and evaluating benefit
• To act as the day to day manager and central point of contact for the doctors in the territory, ensuring the strategy is fully implemented and partnership well serviced.
• Build customer acquisition, retention, advocacy and loyalty
• Attend meetings and training sessions and keep knowledge level up to standard
• Complete all company administration and reports within guidelines and time scales specified to ensure a high standard of management information
• Have development and training plans available for sales personnel
• B Pharmacy / B.Sc graduate with 7-8 years experience in Specialty / Therapeutic Area. MBA candidate will have added advantage.
• Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success
• Strong account management and relationship building skills
• Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level
• Highly self-motivated
• Experience in Managing the team
• Demonstrated the managerial mindset and multiple occasion
• Get along with people and colleagues well and show guidance
• Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
• Fluent in scientific communications
• Understanding of scientific terminology
• Positive attitude and zeal to achieve beyond budgets
• Commercially astute, with strong organizational and prioritizing skills, and the ability to succeed in a highly results-driven environment.
• Computer literate with Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet.
• Good team player
• All round standards of professionalism and integrity.
• Willingness to travel
Experience : 5+ years
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type : Pharma
Job Requisition ID : 204036
End Date : 10th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database